How long should a gram of hash last me?

IshmarRodriguez

I got a connection for hash @ $30 /g, maybe 25/g. How long should it last me. If I don't cut myself off I will smoke the whole thing and get really high and waste it.

I've already smoked half of it, ahhhh. lol

I'm sooooooo high though. Here's a question though.

It smells like chex mix, doesn't have a smell of bud or hash\kief at all. How did they make this stuff. It is in small hard blocks.

It's made by pressing the collected resin of the female cannabis plant.
It has a diffrent smell than weed, but I think it still smell kinda alike (understand?).

How much did you smoke?

I usually smoke 1 gram devided in 2 joints (though you can put a whole gram in one).

I would never spend 25 bucks on it though, then again, I live in Holland :p

Well theres your answer. Approximately 1 hour and 28 minutes to smoke 1/2 a gram of hash. :laughtwo:

Shouldn't good hash get you high w/ 1 or 2 hits? I like to be thrifty w/ my money, and my stash. Sorry to say I haven't had good hash since about 1979...lol

I remember my 1st gram of blond lebanese. One summer when both parents worked. I was the only child left at home. I used a razor blade to slice off thin little triangles, and smoked one or two hits at a time. That gram probably lasted me a week. Subsequently, of course, I was procuring 1/4 ozs. of black afghani, and smoking most of that in a week...cough cough

Hey,my first was black lebanese,I got it in the morning but my girl at the
time was working till 10PM,so using all my willpower I waited to puff it for
the first time with her.When she got out we went to the woods where we
always smoked,trying to be smooth I gave her the first hit,as soon as she
lit the bowl she coughed blowing the entire gram into the woods in the
pitch dark.We never found that one,but more than made up for it the next
day.

The hash you get around here will take 2-5 hits to get you high high. How long it lasts is up to you. It would last me 3 days

I can honestly say that my hash is a one hit wonder.(We still over indulge lol) The older it gets, the spicier it tastes. Hash has little smell when pressed and aged until broken.

to make your hash last longer do hotknives, you need smaller size tokes and they explode, you will only need a few that way;) check out my "how to make hash in less than 10 min"vid in the 420tv section, (posted my moose)we can all have our cake and eat it too ;)
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/how-make-hash-less-than-10-min.67888/

This method is not as effective with bubble hash. Bubble hash burns differently than dry sieved hash. Bubble hash is cold water extracted kief that presses well without heat and bubbles like a liquid at first.
I did enjoy your vid, freakin great way to make small quantities of hash. Reminds me of the Zamboni method.

^ if a guy didn't have any bud, but only bubble hash, what would be the best way to smoke it alone (no other combustibles as a base)? Any ideas?

I fit up a 1/4" x 2" brass nipple w/ a 90 degree elbow...and I'm thinking of using a small torch lighter to heat the bottom of the elbow and then drop in a few crumbles of bubble. I haven't tried it yet since I won't get the hash for a about a week...I just want to be ready. My other thought was to put a double screen in the "bowl" and just smoke it like normal. Do you think that would work?

Thanks for any helpful replies!
Freak

^ My other thought was to put a double screen in the "bowl" and just smoke it like normal. Do you think that would work?

Thanks for any helpful replies!
Freak

when I am smoking anything gummy that spits with the torch/stove, I always just put a bit of pot on the bottom of the screen then the gumby whatever hash/oil/kief dust (not gumby but it melts through screen), with a bit more pot on top, the top pot lights the oil/hash and the bottom pot prevents it from soaking through the screen;) **puff puff pass:passitleft:** (have known pple to smoke it on ash too)

How long does a carton of ice cream last you?
Both can be consumed in a few day or a few hours.
If you need to ask, have someone that's responsible hold on to it for you, until you no longer need to ask.

... I always just put a bit of pot on the bottom of the screen then the gumby whatever hash/oil/kief dust (not gumby but it melts through screen), with a bit more pot on top, the top pot lights the oil/hash and the bottom pot prevents it from soaking through the screen...(have known pple to smoke it on ash too)

Thanks m420j - I'd do it that way too if I had some herb. Right now my situation isn't conducive to burnng flowers; it will just be bubble. I guess a vape would be ideal, but that's out of the question as well. I'm sure I'll come up w/ something. :hmmmm:

im probably a bit late but i would say that you should use about .5 per cigarette, but it really depends on the strength of the hash here in denmark we have on average about 30% thc in the hash and it costs about 8 dollars =)

Back
Top Bottom