How long should I still wait to switch cycles

HeySam

420 Member
Hello.
Im just curious, growing for the first time in a 80x80 grow space using a 240 watt led light.
How long should i still wait before i switch to flowering. I have enough height. Iv been vegging and training this plant for 7 weeks now.
Find attached a photo

Attachments

• 202D7BFC-7625-4AC2-B253-0D65B3A6C06A.jpeg
    202D7BFC-7625-4AC2-B253-0D65B3A6C06A.jpeg
    320.5 KB · Views: 120
The light's prowess (penetrative ability) vs. canopy height/thickness should be considered, too. Not much point in aiming for a 6' tall plant if you're going to have to lollipop the entire thing because the light won't penetrate past the first 6" of a thick canopy.

In a perfect world, I'd try to go eight weeks. That's not always best for a specific grow / setup, though.

Hello.
Im just curious, growing for the first time in a 80x80 grow space using a 240 watt led light.
How long should i still wait before i switch to flowering. I have enough height. Iv been vegging and training this plant for 7 weeks now.
Find attached a photo
Hey Sam!

WELCOME to 420magazine!

:welcome: :ciao::Namaste::yahoo::adore::welcome::adore::yahoo::ciao:

There's yer warm welcome from me.

But seriously, welcome. You'll find lots to learn here about growing and marijuana in general. There's all kinds of threads to follow, from a thread on 420 edibles replete with wonderful recipes and great photos of different edibles, a thread on Canna Lotions and Creams hosted by yours truly and even a thread on just random pics of anything you want to post there.

Ask for help when you need it. People here love to offer their growing and other advice.

Participate in the threads. That is how people get to know you and like you. This us how you will make friends.

Because in the end that's what we are - a community. And a good, solid one at that.

All my best
~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom