How long should I veg?

savingson

I apologize for posting so much but I have sooo many questios. How long should I veg my babies? They broke soil on Dec 15 2016 ( THE DAY WE LEGALIZED RECREATIONAL USE IN MASSACHUSETTS!!!)
I have them in FFOF soil
1/2 dose FF Trio Nute regiment
Ph 6-6.5
Just started showing Female sex
Plants are from 3 year old good quality bag seed
Experimenting my own grow to hopefully save severely disabled child with CBD
I will post each plant individually in comments.
420-magazine-mobile1359028789.jpg

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey savingson looking good.
The day after the election I cut a hole through the wall and ran the air exhaust out into the free air. That felt good.
Don't care if they delay the stores as long as we can grow our own. Got a bit of a headstart so now starting 2nd week of flower.
I looked at veg ht. depending on how much growing height you have in your space without getting too close to the lights.
If you know the strain some research might tell you how much they will stretch if not a safe bet would be the Indica might double the Sativa might triple, a hybrid somewhere inbetween. Mine were 14 - 20 inches tall and starting to show sex. They've stretched 4 inches the first week of 12-12 very exciting ! Go Pats !

Thanks for the reply. I have no idea what strain. I collected them from bags Ive had over the years. I forgot I even had them stashed. I was shocked they germinated never mind how good they're looking today. I have about 4' of grow space. I had no idea so much went into growing. I thought weeds a weed lol. I started them off soooo wrong lol. Im continuing to learn more everyday. One step phase at a time. They're literally just showing sex this week. Ill probably wait another week or two.

I got my seeds from Southern Oregon Seeds , pay with a money order no customs shipped from within the US, used them three times no problems.
one line of seeds they offer is from CBD Crew
the discription : CBD Crew have focused their efforts on achieving a 1:1 ratio of THC:CBD (Cannabidiol) in their strains.
you might be interested for your next grow.
good luck with everything.

If you're still in veg phase, I'm not sure how your plants are showing sex? Have you flipped or are you still in veg?

If you're still in veg, and you have 4 feet of room, you should flip now. Those plants are about a 12 to 15 inches tall, and they look indica dominant. They're going to be 30 to 40 inches in height eventually, and you'll need room for your lights too.

Thanks sooo much!!! Yes they're still in veg. Started showing sex 4 days ago. They've grown 3" since my post. Now at 13". I have 4' of space until too close to lights. I just up potted them a week ago. So exciting first grow

When you say showing sex, you mean you are seeing a few pistils?

Or are you seeing pre-flowers?

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.
Yes im seeing pistils w white hairs. Plants are 45 days old. 13" tall

Back
Top Bottom