How long till I'm clean?

Unfortunately there is no quick way to get THC out of your body. Because THC gets stored in the fat cells, the only way to quickly clean it out would be to purge all your fat cells. So far there is no magic pill on the market that can do that. The Only things you can do naturally is drink a lot of water and exercise.

It is hard to give you an exact time that it would take to clean you out, because that really depends on your metabolism, which is determined by your age, weight, health, exercises, ETC. If you have been using regularly (twice a week or more) for a year or more, I would say that I would probably take a few months. If you use only occasionally (less than twice a week) and for less than a year, probably closer to the 30 day mark.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact our customer service dept @ 1.866.900.5656. They are open Monday thru Thursday 10 - 4:30 EST.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom