How long until these are finished?

Kip22

Just curious how long you think I have until they are finished? I'm still running nutes every second watering and am trying to figure out when to switch to just water. Strain is tangerine dream auto feminized. They been budding for 4 weeks and are at week 7.
Don't worry about the leaves. I had serious PH issues for about 2 weeks with no growth before I got that sorted out.
Thanks!

IMG_20170111_004337_hdr.jpg
IMG_20170111_004337_hdr.jpg
IMG_20170111_004326_hdr.jpg

OMG, Kip! You are hardly half-way through! Add at least a week to the seed bank's estimates, then start looking through a magnifying glass or jeweler's loupe. Seed bank timetable is from first flower, or switch to 12/12/.

You want 80% - 90% dark pistils and/or mostly cloudy trics with some amber knobs (IF your strain ambers up. Some don't.)

Cool thanks guys. That makes me happy. They tops are starting to fatten very nicely so I may get a half decent yield out of this after all. I did flip yesterday to 12/12 because I have a couple photos in there that I started at the same time and are getting pretty big. I know it will lower yield a little on the autos but I want to move things along and if the photos double in size again before they are done it will be full! I've got about 20 random bag seeds from a friend that I'm thinking have at least 4 different types maybe more so I'm gonna give that a go next time. I need to build a veg room so I don't have this issue but I'm not there yet. Next on the list is a bigger Mars LED then I'll have a decent light for a veg space.

Back
Top Bottom