How long weeks from seed to harvest? Short rider (auto)

Old hacker

Hello all
I want to ask who grow Short Rider Auto Fem From Nirvana
How long weeks from seed to harvest? And what should do 2 weeks before harvest? Light/nuts etc..
This question to who grow this strain or some auto strains?
Should I cut the Lonley leaves in the flowering stage? And that because the plant use is "energy" for the buds?
Sorry for my English and thank you all

No experience with that strain but it will always take at least 8 weeks for an auto unless I'm missing something. 2 weeks before harvest, flush the plant well and then just give it straight water until you actually harvest. No need to change the lighting for auto's, you can run the lights 18/6 the whole time and be just fine. Taking off a few leaves each day won't hurt the plant and its better than removing a bunch of leaves all at once, just remove the ones which shade the most buds, you really want those bud sites to get light.

Yea don't water for the last 3 to 5 days before harvest. Even 7 if you wanted to try. Some people have recommended 36 hours of darkness before harvesting because it makes the plant create more resin? There is something behind it but idk for sure.

Why to flush the plant 2 weeks before harvest?
And how can I know when it's 2 weeks before harvest if my plant start before 2 days change the white hair color?

You flush before harvest to remove all the excess nutes left in the medium so the plant begins 'translocating' nutrients from its leaves to compensate. I think this just makes for a better end product. Maybe the stress of it also makes the plant create more resin or something. Your harvest time will be determined by the trichomes, read up on this quick: What are Trichomes? Trichome 101
I wouldn't harvest until you see at least 5% amber just to make sure you don't do it too early.

So what's recommended flush the plant 2 weeks before or in the last week? Because in Bio nuts instruction the say in the last week so what to choose? Thank you !

So what's recommended flush the plant 2 weeks before or in the last week? Because in Bio nuts instruction the say in the last week so what to choose? Thank you !

Definitely flush at least 7 days before harvest no matter what. But to know exactly when to flush is hard, right now I'm flushing mine 2 weeks before harvest, seems like its working fine for me but it probably depends on the nutes, plant strain, environment, etc.

Hello please people's I need you help and commends fast as you can
I have 2 plants of short rider and they are 1 months and 3 weeks old
One of plants ~50%~ there white hairs turn to brown all the down part
And is Up part is white I think in 3 days I will chop it but where to dry it?
The other plant it's like 5-10% of the plant brown hairs and my questions :
Where can I dry the first plant? I can't dry it with the 2nd plant
This is too early for harvest? (In more 3 days) I don't flush the plant beacuse her hairs turn there colors fast
I don't have a microscope yet
I know when to harvest by this picture here:
Tips on harvesting, and when to harvest cannabis

Back
Top Bottom