How long will they keep looking

COTTON

Hi,
In the early 70's I was busted in Bavaria for possession of 3 grams of hash. There is also a chance that the police were going to try to prove a distribution charge. I left the country before charges were brought against me. Now 40 years later I want to take a vacation in Germany. Will I get stopped at customs or at the borders?
Need to know soon.
Thanks

It depends much on if they check for it,if theres dof checking people ofcourse not good..But if theres nothing you can have 5 kilos in the bag and noone gonna know.

Possibly nothing. Back then data was just starting to get transferred to computers. In my case (1oz. of herb) was never transferred and my felony was dropped (or doesn't show). Might want to go to the site in Germany and see if you can track your record (on someone else computer) and check out the statis.

not familiar with germany but depending on the level of the warrant they will laps. mine for instance was not extraditable and lapsed after 7 years. but was a minor crime. mine also doesnt show on my record at standard level, if i had a deep background check like the free masons wanted to do or fbi would do im sure they could dig something up. mine was in the data days though, damn cloud anyways.

I&i

Hi Friend, LOL @ the 'cloud'. We need a 'fire sale'! hahahaha

not familiar with germany but depending on the level of the warrant they will laps. mine for instance was not extraditable and lapsed after 7 years. but was a minor crime. mine also doesnt show on my record at standard level, if i had a deep background check like the free masons wanted to do or fbi would do im sure they could dig something up. mine was in the data days though, damn cloud anyways.

I&i

poor texas guy... and to think that a 16 year old could kill another human drinking and driving and get away with it.. but a guy makes some hash into brownies and hes gone for life..

I&i

Back
Top Bottom