How long?

crustedfilth

I have been flowering my girl now for 10 weeks. There are a bunch of spots where there are flowers with white hairs sticking out. Its been like this for some time. There are also a bunch of leaves growing where there should be buds starting to form. I can see little tiny spots of buds but thats it.

How much longer should I flower? Is it eventually going to produce decent buds? I have it under floros with a full spectrum as thats all I have available for light. Any tips on how to kick this girl into high gear for bud production.

thanks in advance.

Edit = I know the buds are gonna be good cuz the wife and I picked a small one down near the bottom just for sampling and we got friggin ripped. LOL

you need to get a scope on the trichs to check coloration, some strains take longer than others to finish flower cycle be patient, but scope the trichs...

you need to get a scope on the trichs to check coloration, some strains take longer than others to finish flower cycle be patient, but scope the trichs...

The trichs are still white, very few are clear.

I've been playing with the light cycle a bit to see if my strain requires less light to flower.

Usually trichs start off clear go to cloudy white than amber when you get mostly cloudy with about 20% amber stick a fork in it its done ! You can get a 60-100 power scope at radio shack for about 12 bucks they work good but you'd need to take a small sample off of the plant either a small trim leaf or a piece of the bud put it under the scope and check it out ...:bong:

Usually trichs start off clear go to cloudy white than amber when you get mostly cloudy with about 20% amber stick a fork in it its done ! You can get a 60-100 power scope at radio shack for about 12 bucks they work good but you'd need to take a small sample off of the plant either a small trim leaf or a piece of the bud put it under the scope and check it out ...:bong:

So basically my yield will be whatever it is when the trichs are the colors you mentioned. Damn I'm thinking I'll be lucky to get a half z.

I have it under floros with a full spectrum as thats all I have available for light. Any tips on how to kick this girl into high gear for bud production.

Not enough light, not unless you have a few hundred watts of floros. Not watt equivalent, but actual wattage.

Sorry, but you need ~5000 lumens/sqft for flowering.

DD

Crusted, Hope evrythings comming along have you added any light at all ? I just got 2 more 65 watt cfls today to boost my lighting, the more the merrier ! Sounds like your growing some good shit from the buzz you got from those pop corn buds !! Don't that make ya happy when you get high on your own grown shit !!:welldone:

Crusted, Hope evrythings comming along have you added any light at all ? I just got 2 more 65 watt cfls today to boost my lighting, the more the merrier ! Sounds like your growing some good shit from the buzz you got from those pop corn buds !! Don't that make ya happy when you get high on your own grown shit !!:welldone:

ya dude it was bad ass. I haven't added any light I have 4 4 foot fixtures going. I can't afford to buy any more lights right now. Try number 2 will go better since I know more and I'll get some more lights.

After doing some reading I've added just a touch of bone meal cuz my other fert is high in N and lower in P. Starting to see some more buds form. Shouldn't be long now. I'm guessing at most another month.

BTW it smells so damn good down there. Like a skunks ass. LOL

Back
Top Bottom