How long?

Lilly420

I have no idea what strain this plat is and was wondering if any of yu guys could estimate how long till harvest she is about 4 weeks into harvest :)
image10752.jpg
image10751.jpg
image10750.jpg

Marijuana can take anywhere from 7-12 plus weeks, depends on what kind of stone you are looking for. You need to know that first then, do a search for trichomes and find out what %amber trichomes you want. Next is to acquire a jewellers loop or other 30x magnification tool to look at the trichomes to know the approximate % you are currently at. Then you can know your harvest date.

Figuring frim your spearheaded colas you're growing haze or any other sativa-dominant variety. These will take 9 weeks minimum indoor and very often up to 12. In my humble opinion you're in 3rd or 4th week of flowering and probably by the end of stretch... in other words 5-8 weeks more :)

Thanks guys ... Does smell like some sort of haze was bags seed so not really sure and 5-8 weeks !!! God I'm to impatient this may seem like a silly question but this is my first time ... If it's sativa will it yield less ? thankyou for your help always have so many questions haha x

Does it smell tangy, citrusy, lemony? :) enjoy, hazes are fantastic strains if grown right. Indoor they need a lot of space and are not really recommended for a noob, but if you bring that one to the finish line, next one will be a piece of cake. Monitor trichomes closely and do not let her become more than 5-10% amber trichome-speaking, and you'll get one of the best highs cannabis has to offer :bong:

Smells citrusy :) been a very difficult grow ... I have ordered a jewellers loupe it's on it's way I will keep you updated on the next problems I run into with her haha I originally had 7 she was the only lady so I hope all this hard work pays off :) x

Hopefully it will. My guess is your lady is Super Silver Haze, Super Lemon Haze or Mango Haze :) Look them up and you'll find a lot of grows which might help you to understand how to treat her.

Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom