How long

K.puff&stuff

Hi Guys I have a small question after curing the plant in mason jar meaning i burp hem for 3 weeks first week open up jar for 10 minutes 3 times a day first week . second week open the jar 2 time a day for 10 minutes. 3 weeks open jar once a day for 10 minutes. after all that is done how long can i keep the buds in my mason jars for?
Thanks

Well the burping of the jars will varie from one person to another but in general normally works out :love:

Self life of said strain of weed will depend tho, but on an average 6 to 9 months is pretty alright... 12 to 18 months later some degrading may happen.

Well the burping of the jars will varie from one person to another but in general normally works out :love:

Self life of said strain of weed will depend tho, but on an average 6 to 9 months is pretty alright... 12 to 18 months later some degrading may happen.

Light and air will make it degrade, so keeping jars sealed (and pretty full) and somewhere dark or out of direct sunlight will help it keep it's strength. Back in the day I "refound" stuff that had been misplaced for a few years, didn't really notice any difference in quality personally. As long as it is dry enough shouldn't have any problems, if too damp then it can mold on you (but that happens pretty quick and if it hasn't in a month or two it won't unless something changes far as RH where it is stored).

Hi Guys I have a small question after curing the plant in mason jar meaning i burp hem for 3 weeks first week open up jar for 10 minutes 3 times a day first week . second week open the jar 2 time a day for 10 minutes. 3 weeks open jar once a day for 10 minutes. after all that is done how long can i keep the buds in my mason jars for?
Thanks

Do you have a hygrometer to measure the moisture content of your buds, or Boveda packs? In not, you might want to look into that.

Properly cured buds that are stored at moderate temperature should maintain their potency for a long time. And despite what some people say, you can freeze buds, which should maintain their potency just about indefinitely.

Hello Guys thank you very much for the feedback I will try will the hydropack things and also keep in the dark will try when the time come on one bud to test I will put it away for about half a year and see maybe I can take a picture of it put it away then come after 6 month

I got Jack Herer in mason jars that’s about 14 months old. It’s the better then it’s ever been.
Too bad I only got 2oz left.

I store my jars in the dark. Burping once a month after your initial burping regiment

Back
Top Bottom