How long?

BlwnDroOn24s

I am in week 8 of flowering on my first grow of northern lights and white widow. From what I have read this is about the time I should harvest but I think that my plants are nto fully developed and a few more weeks of flowering could greatly increase the yield.

I was just wondering how I should know when to harvest. I have not yet gotten a magnifying glass and looked at the tricoromes. Is this an important par to of it? Also if I was to let the flowering cycle go for too long what would be the implications and what problems might arise. Thanks for the help.

damn man if your in week 8 of flowering they should be done...espacially for that widow. like dank said you can overgrow buds they will loose potency...but 8-9 weeks is perfect time...(9-12 weeks for the only most stubborn sativas)

I have always followed the rule of thumb pertaining to the hairs darkening. When 2/3 to 3/4 of the hairs have darkened, that's the time to harvest the buds / plant. Don't forget to dry them for about a week, and cure them in a mason jar for at least one more week. The patience spent on those last two weeks will give you a smoother smoke. The longer you cure the buds, the better the flavor when smoking.

Enjoy!

-Never be afraid to experiment!

hows this:
When-To-Harvest.jpeg

Don't pay attention to the Time, Look at the pictures
and get a 30 - 40x mag/lope :)

Back
Top Bottom