How many doses from a Half Oz?

BlissfulToker

Im planning to make brownies out of a half oz of of good kush.

Seeing as i've never made brownies before, approximately how many doses would be in a batch made with a half oz?

I would deem an appropriate dose strength to be the equivalent of 2 joints smoked ( but of course LASTING longer than an hour because it's ingested )

The more doses the better... :ganjamon:

i have never tried cooking brownies before, but i will be in the near future. here is a GREAT link to get you started..... gotta make the butter before you can make the brownies :)

you should find it all right here:

CannaButter In 7 Easy Steps!

oh yeah..... almost forgot....

:welcome: TO 420!!

I see you have been a member for awhile, just haven't "stood up" much...

I appreciate the response, but that's not really what asking, i know how to make them, it's just a matter of knowing how much i would get out of a half ounce, i don't' really want to waste it. if i would get only a few doses i would just save the kush and smoke it instead... :rollit:

You need to make it into butter then make the brownies with the butter. Half a high grade oz should make about a pound of butter. :goodluck: :cheer: :roorrip: :cheer:

There is no way of saying. Trial and error really. I'd say just try to make the right amount of butter for the recipe and start with a half brownie.

The high is very very different than a joint, and be prepared for brownie-hangovers the next day.

Love those brownie hangovers BlissfulToker make the brownies and I will be over for cofee and Brownies

I tend to use about 7-10 grams of med. grade marijuana per batch of brownies. Each batch yields about 8-10 brownies. See my Brownie post.

:peace:

ye i guess i'll only find out by trial and error, i will start with the half oz and see how that goes. thanks for the advice all :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom