How many LED light's do I need?

cdoyle01

I am working with a pretty small space but am trying to grow 3 lowrider plants, and LED's are for sure the route I plan on going.

So if anyone knows, would a single 180w led light be sufficient? And if not, what do you think I should use?

I still think some companies use too many wavelengths but just my 2 cents on which one I would go with.

JJ bones: Totally Agree, actually the company you mentioned uses 11 or 12, cant see the point in that.

before you buy a unit with alot of spectrum's call the co and ask them why they use each one, how it benefits the growth of your plant. If they have an answer post it up for us to read!

Actually right now we are doing a 25% discount on our GS300 for anyone willing to do a grow journal here on 420 mag with the light. that would be great for your grow and you would get some potent buds because of the proper spectrum's in our lights plus almost double the power!

I am sure the other members here on 420 would like to watch as well!
:high-five:

Nice well PM me or call me about your setup and what you plan to do, Also dont forget this cupoon when ordering, it will save you: $50!

Gs300 Models: GS300420Mag

GS600 Models: GS600420Mag $100 off

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom