How Many Marijuana's!

MrFortwenty

Not really one to start predicting harvests, but I'm sitting here at work slightly bored the last 10 minutes of my day.

So, lets play a game? How much do you think this will produce dry?

2 CKS Durban Poison each topped once
5 Gallon, soil - first scrog
2.5x2.5 Tent
Vegged 56 Days and Flowered 32 using a Mars Hydro II 400
Switched lights and have since flowered another 43 days using a 240 watt light with Samsung S6 bin diodes (3500k)
She could come down this weekend

I'm gonna say 6.5 and your gonna have to gimme a smoke report on that thinking I'm gonna order some of that for next round

Im saying 6-10oz, iv had some buds that look small but the denseness of them makes up the weight!

Wow! While 6-10 oz. is do-able, it would be a helluva harvest considering the space is only 6.25 sq. feet and the light has an actual power draw of only 185 w. Six ounces would put the harvest at .90 gpw and 10 oz. would be 1.5 gpw. While those numbers are realistic, it would be extremely impressive (to me!) to get much more than .5 gpw in that space with that LED.

The density of the nug's will be critical to achieve that kind of weight!

Hoping you make it & more! :high-five:

Looks can be deceiving with some strains, iv just harvested a super lemon haze and green crack, ended up getting 8.7oz and ended up over drying them so i think i should of got around 9-9.5oz, but they were under a 600w hps in a 1x1m tent, only vegged for 2.5 weeks too!

Wow! While 6-10 oz. is do-able, it would be a helluva harvest considering the space is only 6.25 sq. feet and the light has an actual power draw of only 185 w. Six ounces would put the harvest at .90 gpw and 10 oz. would be 1.5 gpw. While those numbers are realistic, it would be extremely impressive (to me!) to get much more than .5 gpw in that space with that LED.

The density of the nug's will be critical to achieve that kind of weight!

Hoping you make it & more! :high-five:

The light is 240w

Back
Top Bottom