How many Mason Jars?

Yeah for sure! My house is going to wreak for a week hah
If you have a carbon filter you can use it to recirc the air in your house, it would definitely help.

If you go to Loblaws, Superstore, Extra Foods, or whatever other name they go by depending on where you are, they sell 1/2 and 1 gallon flip top glass jars
They do here in Nova Scotia, ones like these

image.jpg

That’s a 1 gallon and I think I pay $9.99 each for them. Use them to store my bud and also my Kcups lol
Picked some up yesterday..7.99 for the half gallon ones

Hard to beat a carbon filtration...

The room I will be drying in is probably like 10’x7’. There is a window to outside. I do plan on buying a tent in the near future about 4’x4’. I could just buy a inline fan that I will eventually use in the tent and set that up in the room and vent it outside. What size fan would be standard for a 4’x4’ tent? Would that fan make a differende in smell when drying in that room?

The room I will be drying in is probably like 10’x7’. There is a window to outside. I do plan on buying a tent in the near future about 4’x4’. I could just buy a inline fan that I will eventually use in the tent and set that up in the room and vent it outside. What size fan would be standard for a 4’x4’ tent? Would that fan make a differende in smell when drying in that room?

I always think bigger is better, My grow shed is about the same size as your room. I have a grow space/tent that is approx 34" x 66" which has a low air flow 6" exhaust fan and a 4" exhaust with a 4" blower and carbon filter that both recirculates the air in the room. I have a 8" exhaust fan and carbon filter that exhausts the room for air exchange. My 8" fan is controlled with a thermostat, so when it gets 78 degrees F it turns on and stays on until temp comes down to 77F. 4" carbon recirc stays on 24/7.
I would go with a 6" Infinity exhaust with a 6" carbon filter minimum. Yes it will make a huge difference.

I always think bigger is better, My grow shed is about the same size as your room. I have a grow space/tent that is approx 34" x 66" which has a low air flow 6" exhaust fan and a 4" exhaust with a 4" blower and carbon filter that both recirculates the air in the room. I have a 8" exhaust fan and carbon filter that exhausts the room for air exchange. My 8" fan is controlled with a thermostat, so when it gets 78 degrees F it turns on and stays on until temp comes down to 77F. 4" carbon recirc stays on 24/7.
I would go with a 6" Infinity exhaust with a 6" carbon filter minimum. Yes it will make a huge difference.
Okay so if I set that exhaust fan up and vent jt outside would I be able to close the door to the room and seal it? Or would the room need some type of fresh air feed? It will be cold out here by that time and I may heave the house heat on. There is 1 ceiling vent in that room that will move air if you think that is sufficient. I run the furnace fan to circulate air through the house even when theres no heat actually on

Im thinkin I would need far too many quart jars haha

Use 1/2 gal masons. Can get a quarter pound in there dried trimmed hard nugs. I had a large Boveda 62% in there for long term storage.

Hello, when it comes to curing my crop this year I am going to use half gallon mason jars. Does anybody know how much I can put in each one? I am expecting between 2-3 pounds maybe more from my crop. How many jars will I need? Also how does this price seem for half gallon jars? Will come to about $6 a jar. Thanks

6BB20EB9-290F-4250-AF4B-14C5B3B3351E.pngC94B5799-518B-4E9E-A1F6-9DF6FE495ADD.png
use the 1 liter size or 2 liter size jars with a wide mouth cost a bit more worth it..

u dont want to put in big jars in case a jar goes bad u dont lose as much crop..

cheers..

Okay so if I set that exhaust fan up and vent jt outside would I be able to close the door to the room and seal it? Or would the room need some type of fresh air feed? It will be cold out here by that time and I may heave the house heat on. There is 1 ceiling vent in that room that will move air if you think that is sufficient. I run the furnace fan to circulate air through the house even when theres no heat actually on
If you exhaust to the outside you need make up air, whether it comes from the outside or another part of the house is up to you. If you circulate air or heat through the house with central air, the odor of the grow will also circulate through the house.

Back
Top Bottom