How many oz's on average would i get of my 1 white widow?

sed360

can anyone tell me on an average how many oz's u produce off one plant?? i have a grow off 8 3 white widow and 5 big bud just wondering what to expect! :thanks::cool::grinjoint::rollit:

Re: How many oz's on avererage would i get of my 1 white widow??

how long are you vegging for, how large are your pots, and and what kind of lights? indoor or outdoor grow? Are the plants healthy? Any methods used such as scrog, sog, LST? Lots of things to take into consideration.

Depends on the size pot u use method and allso how long u wana let her bud

Depends on the size pot u use method and allso how long u wana let her bud

extending flower time is not going to increase yield. Increasing veg time up front will though.

hi thanks for writing back we are using a 600 watt hps 10inch pots and its an indoor grow plants are looking healthy to what we know but a little lanky due to not putting light on them early enough.we are looking to veg for 4 weeks is that OK? We have started a grow journal but cant seem to upload any pics any help with puttin some up?? :thanks::cool:

hi thanks for writing back we are using a 600 watt hps 10inch pots and its an indoor grow plants are looking healthy to what we know but a little lanky due to not putting light on them early enough.we are looking to veg for 4 weeks is that OK? We have started a grow journal but cant seem to upload any pics any help with puttin some up?? :thanks::cool:

I like to go 4 weeks or so with mine. But I go to 5 gallon pots too. You may need to go up to 3.5 gal - 5gallon to maximize your yield and not get root bound.

There are directions in my signature to post pictures. make sure the pics are small than 900KB before trying to upload. Once they are uploaded into your gallery right click on the pic and copy the link to the picture. In your post select the insert image button and paste the link into the text box. Make sure you over write the http that is already in there.

the pic link should look something like: "
"

IMG_2299.JPG

If not then you are probably grabbing the link to the gallery itself which wont work.

Back
Top Bottom