How many people ...

every single person smokes where I work, even the manager, and the fuckin owner smokes too. Work at a restaurant and you'll find many smokers.

^Yeah i used to work in a place like that.
Everyone stoned...the dishwashers, cooks, managers, waiters...
Fucking everybody!

Now at my new job...no one. It's a drag.

Will I work by myself so I guess you can say everyone smokes at my job to. All my friends work at resturants and yeah people always smoke at those places. Lots of other drugs involved there to. Man I'm glad I am going to college.

dude there is like ummm 60-80 ppl that work with me, and everyone of them smokes. thats crazy as fuck hahaha. plz dont ask me how i know.

DankCloset said:
dude there is like ummm 60-80 ppl that work with me, and everyone of them smokes. thats crazy as fuck hahaha. plz dont ask me how i know.
so, how do you know?:peace:

The last place I worked was fucking weird...usually when you start a job you find at least one person that smokes or does other shit but I worked with 8 other girls for a year and a half and only one of them had smoked ONCE in their life...Doesn't anyone else find that crazy?!!

I'd go into work stoned as usual and they would all look at me like I was cracked out...I actually had some of them ask me if I wanted to seek help for my smoking habits....Honestly, a couple of those girls are lucky I never slipped them anything...yet! LoL

Being unemployed everyone I work with smokes. aka Me

Back
Top Bottom