How many stoner girls do we have on this fourm

im a stoner girl....

no, wait.... im not.

somebody IM me, i am bored as hell.

See, we have lots of stoner chicks, but you harsh dudes keep us at bay. :cool:

I wish it weren't that way, pongo. I participate at PhotoshopContest.com a lot and there are of many girls there as guys. Everyone there treats eachother with the same amount as respect, regardless of sex. Unfortunately, most of the guys here are immature and don't know the first thing about women. I don't know everything, but I know you're human, and being a human I know that its not fun to get the same rude responses every time we speak.

Hatchet where in NY are you located??

TheOldGuy said:
I wish it weren't that way, pongo. I participate at PhotoshopContest.com a lot and there are of many girls there as guys. Everyone there treats eachother with the same amount as respect, regardless of sex. Unfortunately, most of the guys here are immature and don't know the first thing about women. I don't know everything, but I know you're human, and being a human I know that its not fun to get the same rude responses every time we speak.
I post on a couple of music sites. One of them is friendly, the other kind of like this place. I think it's their age. As you get older, the fewer stoner friends you have your age, ya' know?? :confused:

I call them tits or milk sacs, but I've got them, so it's justifiable. Although, I can't say that saying boobies and titties doesn't make me laugh. They're funny words.

Hatchet Bytch said:
Whud up Ninja Jus chillin smokin dat GODZILLA Nugz.
not shit just looking at pictures of me and psy members toking at the gathering and puffing on a j.other then that im watching beavis and butthead xmas dvd.

I live near albany too.. Maybe I know you...

Back
Top Bottom