how many times have you tried to quit

inutero11

i cant even count anymore,its almost like a addiction. all my friends smoke so im always around it which makes it really hard when yourtrying to quit,plus the thought of i dont NEED to quit right now,im doing fine and its real relaxing(the entire reason why i smoke) so knowing i dont have to stop at the moment makes it that much worse.ive quit for a few months before but i wasnt around it as much as i am now. so how many times have you all tried to quit and whats the longest you went with quitting and why did you start again.

If your talking about weed, never gonna happen. Why give up what makes me feel better both physically and mentally. If your speaking of everyday smokes, well I quit every night and start agian every morning. HAHAHA

im never gonna quit.

sometimes i will take breaks either because im broke or my area is dry.

but i will always enjoy marijuana.

have never tried to quit..

well I did have to hold it off for a month for a job...but thats about it..lol..

i will never quit. if i had to stop smokin for some reason, i dont think i could do it.

Never have, never will happen. But, I have taken breaks when I was broke, needed to for a job or just got burnt from too much partying back in the day.

I've never stopped of my own accord, yes I've suffered when there's been a shortage, but I've never really stopped and I don't think I ever will... Love it too much!

I stopped for three months in 1982 lol. And I also stopped smoking for 6 months when I lived overseas. It was impossible to get, and if you happened to find it, it was a literally a matchbox full (what is that, a gram?), and it would cost you 50 bucks. That was in the 80's. Also, the penalties for getting caught were not worth it.:smokin:

I guess I have never really quit. I now have the opportunity to smoke the finest, so quitting is not an option!:smokin:

Peace and a steady supply of smoke

jesus christ, until i joined 420times i had never heard of a "marijuana addict." a few months ago i decided to take a break for about 5 months, but after a month i decided to start up again. however, it has never been hard for me to quit smoking. during sophomore and junior year of college, i was smoking a quarter every day, and then in about three weeks i just stopped. i really didn't have any trouble. weed doesnt compare to cigarettes or alcohol when it comes to quitting, because all it takes is a little determination. on the other hand, there is no point in quitting forever.

yeh just wondering,i cant quit either,,not smoking for 3 days is a feat in itself. i guess its the same for everyone,if there is no reason to quit,why stop soemthing i love doing. i dont know either

Man screw quiting unless its for a good reason. Marijuana only made my life alot less stressful. I havent tried to quit yet and I wont unless its for a good reason....like quiting for awhile so my tolerance wont be so high!! Just keep on smoking and relax.

Lord Jebus said:
If your talking about weed, never gonna happen. Why give up what makes me feel better both physically and mentally. If your speaking of everyday smokes, well I quit every night and start agian every morning. HAHAHA

DITTO:cheesygrinsmiley:

my friends are always sayin they're gonna quit. im like yeah, yeah sure because i know that if i came to their house smokin a blunt they would blaze it with me. but who wouldnt ? lol

Back
Top Bottom