How many weeks is this flowering?

YellowHash

Hi Guys, first time grower here with NL I got from DP. I'm using 2 35w CFLs for 1 plant growing in soil. Everything is going well so far, no issues. I never knew it would be this easy. The plant was in veg for 8 weeks, its in flower for 8 weeks but I had a light leak which I fixed about 3 or 4 weeks after going 12/12 so I'm not really sure how many days or weeks it is actually flowering. I know when to harvest it but I'm hoping someone can tell me how far into flowering this is an roughly how long is left? Its nice smell and full of sugar. Thanks for any help

The light leak might not have affected flowering, but it seem that it would have been obvious on your end whether it did or not. Did it start flowering mode at all in the time before you found the leak? Most likely it's at 8 weeks. Otherwise- 3 or 4 weeks.

How do I add pictures to the thread? I'm using Android phone.

:welcome: too :420:.

There is a link in my signature below on "how to upload photos" :) :high-five::Namaste:

Sending good vibes and positive energy your way. Get some pics up so we can take a good look at her.

:peace:

KidGrow420 I think I managed to upload them to the site but I can't seem to post them here, sorry for ruining the thread..

I'd like for ye guys to see them and reassure me it's all going good.. 1 more question.. The light seems to be only hitting the top of my 2 main colas, there seems to be just to many leaves blocking the light from reaching the middle and bottom of plant, I have tried to tie down branch's with fishing line but its still no good, just too many big leaves. Should I trim off some of these leaves or will that just slow it down more? The 2 main buds are covered in sugar but the rest of the buds look weeks behind with no trichs atall

Back
Top Bottom