How many & what ones from this list have you grown?

Blazer420

Moby Dick is a tall plant with a large yield and rock hard buds. Moby Dick is a typical sativa with an extremely strong effect. Moby Dick is a delight for every grower, indoors as well as outdoors, thanks to her high mold resistance. Soft Secrets chose Moby Dick as ´Girl of the Year´ in 2010.

White Widow, available at many cannabis seedbanks. White Widow is an extremely resinous cannabis strain with large, white trichomes. White Widow is pure medicine with a bittersweet aroma. White Widow is available in almost every coffeeshop in The Netherlands and even non-smokers have heard of the name "White Widow". She´s simply a classic among classics.

Jack Herer is a sativa dominant cannabis strain named after the legendary Jack Herer himself. Her flowering time takes a while, 70 – 80 days, but the spicy flavor and strong effect makes it all well worth the wait. Jack Herer won the famous Cannabis Cup several times and is without a doubt one of the best cannabis strains from Sensi Seeds.

Critical + is one of the most successful cannabis strains between indoor and outdoor growers on the market. The large influence of Skunk makes this strain very aromatic with a lot of resin. Thanks to Big Bud this strain is an incredible big producer of large flowers and rock hard nuggets. Critical + is fast flowering and she´s very easy to manicure. Critical + will guarantee a fantastic harvest with an incredible quality.

Skunk is one of the most famous and mythical cannabis strains out there. Skunk is simply the benchmark of uniform, reliable performance and her steady genotype has influenced more than a hundred modern hybrids from many different cannabis seed banks. Skunk has a high flower/leaf ratio, so she´s easily to manicure.

Sensi Star is a fantastic, mostly indica strain and is an incredible good cannabis strain for indoor cultivation. She produces powerful, resinous, and very compact buds. Sensi Star gives a complex high that warps both body and soul. Sensi Star was introduced in 1995, improved in 1997 and is still one of the best cannabis strains today.

Blueberry is the mother of the so-called Blue family which is becoming more and more popular every day. Blueberry is mostly famous for her sweet, fruity taste and the blueish color she develops during the end of flowering. Blueberry has a make up of Thai and Oaxacan genetics and the development dates back to the 70´s. Blueberry is a cannabis strain developed by the legendary DJ Short.

Chocolope is a crossing between Thai and Cannalope Chocolate. and she´s a chocolate flavoured old skool cannabis strain. Chocolope is sativa dominant, but extremely easy plant to grow, which makes her a dream for anyone who has not too much experience with growing cannabis.

Somango is the sweetest and fruitiest cannabis strain from Soma Seeds. Somango is a crossing between the famous Jack Herer and a Big Skunk Korean. Somango is not a strain that produces the biggest yield possible, but the incredible quality of the finished product makes it all worth it. Many commercial growers grow this strain for their own personal stash.

Ak-47 No Top 10 Strain List without mentioning the world famous AK-47. At this moment AK-47 has won an incredible amount of 12 prizes in several cannabis competitions, making this strain the most awarded cannabis variety in the world. AK-47 has a THC of more than 20%, which makes AK-47 a ´one-hit-wonder´. AK-47 has an extremely strong smell.

Wassup Blazer
I've only tried the White Widow. It was fun when the sweet leafs became crystalized. WW is a beautiful plant. That is a great list and hopefully I can experience the beauty of those strains in my grow tent at some point in my life. Thanks for sharing

I respect the saying in your signature. I avoid the temptation as much as I can.

The list of strains that I want to grow in the future keeps growing and growing.

I want to grow everything on this list eventually. I've never met a cannabis strain I wouldn't want to grow.

Hope fully one day I can retire on a ton of land and grow some real trees. Calyx Hunters Cannabis Orchard where $$$ does grow on trees.

Back
Top Bottom