How much better is a Vaperizor for you compared to a good ol' bong?

Vicious176

Health wise and high wise, Obviously a Vapo is better for your health considering it's not smoke but how much does a Bong cut down from a pipe and a vapo from a bong? I keep hearing from everyone "Vapos get you so much more high and they're the thing of the future". I've tried one twice and it taste better but I didn't get that mind blowing fucked up high that I get from a bong. Theoriticaly a bong should get you more high considering it burns all of it right?

But this comes down to my final decision of saving up for an incredibly nice custom Roor, mabe a little sista 7.0 or a taller 5.0 with Icecatcher, art, and diffused ashcatcher, or for a Valcano. I kinda just want to go all out and get the most expensive Roor I can get.

You should get a RooR. I have a RooR and a Vapor Brothers vaporizior and would choose to smoke out of the RooR anyday instead of the vape. The vape takes a long time to setup and alot of care needs to be taken in it's operation. The RooR is much more useful. In terms of better for your lungs, the vape is better, but in terms of effect, the RooR wins out. Hope this helps with your decision.

As someone who has owned and hit out of both, I can tell you that I get a lot higher smoking out of a bong than a vape, but the vapour from the vape feels and tastes great to inhale, and is obviously a lot healthier. And also from my experience, I have seen that it takes a lot more herb for me to fill up the tray in a vape than any of my bowls, causing not as desirable an effect. Go for the RooR.

Vicious176 said:
Health wise and high wise, Obviously a Vapo is better for your health considering it's not smoke but how much does a Bong cut down from a pipe and a vapo from a bong? I keep hearing from everyone "Vapos get you so much more high and they're the thing of the future". I've tried one twice and it taste better but I didn't get that mind blowing fucked up high that I get from a bong. Theoriticaly a bong should get you more high considering it burns all of it right?

But this comes down to my final decision of saving up for an incredibly nice custom Roor, mabe a little sista 7.0 or a taller 5.0 with Icecatcher, art, and diffused ashcatcher, or for a Valcano. I kinda just want to go all out and get the most expensive Roor I can get.
Ok, first of all this depends on the vaporizers. I'll argue assuming we are talking about a Volcano or any vape of the same or greater quality.

A Volcano will get you just as high for much less. Combustion is one of the most ineffecient methods of ingesting THC because you destroy most of it when you apply a flame. Studies show that a Volcano hit is something like 95% THC.
Out of curiosity, what type of vape did you use? There are a LOT of shitty ones out there.

https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8614899774072010423&q=volcano+vaporizer
That's a good video that explains a lot.

Now I own and love a Roor, but you should no that a Vape, especially the Volcano, delivers THC in the most efficient way.

Vicious176 said:
Vapo Brothers (not hands free)
Those are suppose to be good, but from what I hear, they require technique to hit them properly.

What make a Roor better than a rubber gromit bong other than glass quality. GOG make it air tight so you don't loose any smoke right? And with a ashcatcher and a defuser there's a much cleaner, smother smoke with a better pull. Is that it? Reguardless thats enough for me to buy one but are there any other reasons that I don't know about?

Vicious176 said:
What make a Roor better than a rubber gromit bong other than glass quality. GOG make it air tight so you don't loose any smoke right? And with a ashcatcher and a defuser there's a much cleaner, smother smoke with a better pull. Is that it? Reguardless thats enough for me to buy one but are there any other reasons that I don't know about?

All Glass on Glass RooR's, meaning interlocking glass downstem and slide, are much better than anything with a gromet because it will not leak, no fitting is required for otherwise loose parts, and the joints are completly inert and tasteless.

Here's what I think you need to know-

Stem size- RooR's come in 14mm and 18mm. Also some of the special ones come in larger bores up to 26mm. The larger the size the easier the pipe will be to clear.

Diffuser- Really helps because you can fill the pipe up with more water. The small holes also increase the contact of the smoke to the water which makes it cooler and smoother.

Ash Catcher- This is meant to keep the ash that would otherwise escape out of the bowl and into the filter water. However, these can make the pipe really easy to tip or bang the ash catcher on something because it is out so far.

Also- Glass Screens- Really helps, keeps the bowl until completly burnt and also keeps the filter water much cleaner. However some people like them and some people do not.

Another thing you must consider is if you really want a custom RooR it will be something original that no one else has. Sure Volcano's are cool, but you will have something all your own. I really like my RooR even though it is not a custom. Remember, a clean RooR is a happy RooR.

Back
Top Bottom