420 Magazine Background

How much can i expect to yeild

rj-jizzle

Wussup peeps.. I was jus wondering what's the least/most I can expect to see from a plant.
Strain- grape ape
Height- 2.5ft now (jus started flowering yesterday)
Light- 150w hps (12/12)
Area- 4.5ft tall x 3ft long x 1.5ft deep with mylar all around
Soil- happy frog no nutes are going to be used on this plant
Water is ~7 pH mixed with super thrive

She was a clone when I got her n ages been in veg for ~3monthsI've topped her about 2months ago n have her lst'd.

If anyone can give me an idea on what I can yield that would be great.

Peace,
Rj

Greenhouse250

Re: how much can i expect to yeild?

You say no nutes? I'm not familiar with happy frog, does in have nutes mixed in? Cause i think your setting yourself up for disappointment not giving your girl some :MoreNutes:! I would recommend you pick up something basic at the very least.

This has work for me outdoor but i have heard of people using it indoor, cheap and effective:Alaska Fish Fertilizer

Use the fish for veg, use the fish and morbloom to start flower and finish with the morbloom.:goodluck:

willoby

I would not think over a zip with a 150 watt but who knows...Just a guess..........

Hogdady

Plant of the Month: June 2010 - Nug of the Month: July 2010

it's been in veg for 3 months???? why???

rj-jizzle

Re: How much can i expect to yeild?

Yea I'm trying to keep her all natural or as much as I can. I've been told that happy frog soil would be good enough for my babies so I jus went with that. Haven't done any research on it but now I will start to look into it. I kept her in veg for 3 months because I wanted her to grow bigger to hopefully get more out of her. I will put up pics a lil later. I've jus repotted her yesterday n ill see how she does in a week or 2. Mght have to use some nutes so I don't have to change the soil again. Was thinking about using Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, n Big Bloom for the nutes. Thanks for the replies 2 zips would be awesome ha ha

sully508

happy frog is slow release nute.
more light more bud. long flowering period.
when it looks like its done wait at least a week or 2 for maxium quality/yeild.
my guess is 1.5 oz

rj-jizzle

Koo thanks for the input. Now I'm thinking bout switching to a 258w. How Much more would I possibly get out of her? What yall think about using tiger bloom, big bloom, grow big nutes?

sully508

big bloom is excellent and is all organic. i wouldnt add any big grow at this time because happy frog gives enough nitogen.
i use fox farm micro brew beneficial bacteria/ and fungus inocculant. i use big bloom and big grow also floralicious plus, carbo load, overdrive and bud candy.
start tiger bloom in a few weeks.

Top Bottom