How much cannabis do you use daily and how?

Me, about 1/2 - 3/4 gram a day average, rarely more than 1gr mostly in two joints, one high THC and one high CBD. And they will last two days.
Sometimes vaporizer, occasionally microdoses of decarbed bud ground up and mixed with coconut oil and put into a capsule. And also the occasional cannabis tea from decarbed sugar leaf.
Wife, average about 1 gram a day, though not uncommon to smoke 2+ gr a day if she has a bad day.
Exactly same as me, except she also smokes about an extra 1/4 to 1/2gr in a small glass pipe.
She has Fibromyalgia so needs more than I do.

So usually between 1 1/2 to 2 oz a month at most between both of us.

Oh, me specifically? I did it once and didnt like it...didnt really feel anything. Maybe I did ti wrong? lol
Oops - I was actually asking @BB0420 but you answered my post so I got confused. And yes, I do know how to use Google, how to decarb, and also how to use the search function here on 420MAG. But I'm interested in how he (or she?) does it themself.

I actually followed old salts guide it’s on here. Let me find it and post it. I decarbed my shatter at 250 took 40 minutes for all the bubbles to stop. Then had coconut oil on another hot plate at 180 in a beaker and mixed the liquified wax into the coconut oil. Mixed it around real well on the hot plate for a few minutes took it off and used a needle to place liquid in 00 capsules. Pretty basic all in all.

I know how @HydroponicFireman feels I felt the same way off 1 with about 40mg of thc. I took 2 more and now that’s a whole different story. I am going to make them again with about 70mg of thc per capsule and see how they are. I’m still trying to figure out if they’re worth it. I’ll know with this next run for sure.

Back
Top Bottom