420 Magazine Background

How much CBD is normally in industrial hemp?

uk420prime

I am a medical user and trying to find a high cbd low thc strain and heard hemp as higher cbd than marijuana?
what is the usual percentage in hemp?

Dwight Monk

420 Support
Staff member

uk420prime

Thanks that was an interesting read. Been trying to find a way to medicate with CBD but I am having a hard time trying to find any strain I can grow with any considerable amount of CBD. I would love to get hold of some Charlottes web but I Can't find any seeds at all but I've heard its a clone only strain :(

CeoT

Not sure about Mn. It is legal in Nd. My cousin in law grows it at the university for testing purposes. I too am in Mn so am watching the progress quite intently. So, depending on where you live a trip across the border may get you what you need.

TorturedSoul

Member of the Month: May 2009, Oct 2010, Sept 2017
Thanks that was an interesting read. Been trying to find a way to medicate with CBD but I am having a hard time trying to find any strain I can grow with any considerable amount of CBD. I would love to get hold of some Charlottes web but I Can't find any seeds at all but I've heard its a clone only strain :(
You might add CBD Crew strains to your list. I have seen listings of 5% - 10% CBD on a couple of their strains, with (generally) little THC. Some of their strains may have even higher CBD content, IDK. I noticed when checking their website for information on three seeds that I have (received from a friend last year) that they have analysis data on at least some of their strains. I have been thinking about attempting to germinate at least one of them in August or September for a Winter grow along with an auto-flowering plant or two. The CBD strains... seems like one of the ones I have was listed as being variable THC - could have a little more but would still have significantly more CBD content; the other two are supposed to have a minimal amount of THC. I forget how many "CBD" strains they offer, but it's enough that there's some variety to choose from. I think about ten feminized, one feminized auto-flowering, and a few non-feminized strains.

It looks like one of our sponsors, Seedsman, currently has eight choices from CBD crew, including the auto-flowering strain and a mix pack.

Is it legal to grow your own hemp? I live in MN.
Industrial Hemp Program

Blew Hiller

@SeedsMan has many strains of medical cannabis

I am currently growing CBD Cheese and Cream which has 18% CBD (with 22% thc).

Top Bottom