How much CBD is normally in industrial hemp?

uk420prime

I am a medical user and trying to find a high cbd low thc strain and heard hemp as higher cbd than marijuana?
what is the usual percentage in hemp?

Thanks that was an interesting read. Been trying to find a way to medicate with CBD but I am having a hard time trying to find any strain I can grow with any considerable amount of CBD. I would love to get hold of some Charlottes web but I Can't find any seeds at all but I've heard its a clone only strain :(

Not sure about Mn. It is legal in Nd. My cousin in law grows it at the university for testing purposes. I too am in Mn so am watching the progress quite intently. So, depending on where you live a trip across the border may get you what you need.

Thanks that was an interesting read. Been trying to find a way to medicate with CBD but I am having a hard time trying to find any strain I can grow with any considerable amount of CBD. I would love to get hold of some Charlottes web but I Can't find any seeds at all but I've heard its a clone only strain :(

You might add CBD Crew strains to your list. I have seen listings of 5% - 10% CBD on a couple of their strains, with (generally) little THC. Some of their strains may have even higher CBD content, IDK. I noticed when checking their website for information on three seeds that I have (received from a friend last year) that they have analysis data on at least some of their strains. I have been thinking about attempting to germinate at least one of them in August or September for a Winter grow along with an auto-flowering plant or two. The CBD strains... seems like one of the ones I have was listed as being variable THC - could have a little more but would still have significantly more CBD content; the other two are supposed to have a minimal amount of THC. I forget how many "CBD" strains they offer, but it's enough that there's some variety to choose from. I think about ten feminized, one feminized auto-flowering, and a few non-feminized strains.

It looks like one of our sponsors, Seedsman, currently has eight choices from CBD crew, including the auto-flowering strain and a mix pack.

Is it legal to grow your own hemp? I live in MN.

Industrial Hemp Program

@SeedsMan has many strains of medical cannabis

I am currently growing CBD Cheese and Cream which has 18% CBD (with 22% thc).

Back
Top Bottom