How Much Co2 Should I Add?

lay off the co2 around week 7-8 of flowering. if your doing 10 weeks. it does no good. eventually the plant has enough co2. its like being in a room with the oxygen is too high (greater than 20%). too much. ambient co2 after week 7. good for photo. veg and weeks 1-7.

Is it alright to leave my valve OPEN on my cO2 tank when the REGULATOR with flow-meter is UNPLUGGED??? will the cO2 still flow out or leak?

the easiest co2 "generator" that i use is a simple 2liter bottle filled bout halfway w WARM h20 and u dissolve 1cup white sugar, chill mixture then add 1 packet of common baking yeast!!

i drilled a 1/4" hole in the cap and sealed it w some airline tubing 2 direct where i want it

usually lasts 2 or 3 weeks just sumberge tubing under h2o and if it still bubbles ur still "generating" :goodluck:

is this for dirt grow or hydro if you would please tell me how to build one for for indoor closet growTHANX:peace:

Is it alright to leave my valve OPEN on my cO2 tank when the REGULATOR with flow-meter is UNPLUGGED??? will the cO2 still flow out or leak?

It is best to shut off the tank valve. Even though Co2 shouldn't leak out, the regulator/flow meter is under pressure. If they do develop a leak, your tank will be empty and your money wasted. You can also blow/cut a seal on the fittings, causing a slow to major leak. The valve is least likely to fail out of all these things.

When using a Co2 Generator for a sealed grow room with a wall and pocket-door separating the Flower room from the Veg. I'm assuming you'd want the Co2 generator in the Flowering room right?

Also, if the pocket door is only light proof and not sealed, will the Co2 generated in the flowering room make it's way to the veg. room or is there another way to direct some of the Co2 there as well??

Thanks in advance!!

how sealed the room have to be air:adore: tight??????

ok to use the c02 right way do i 1, have to have room sealed, 2, have light cooling vented thru room so nothing goes in or out. 3. if i did 1 an 2 would just adding co2 b ok or do i still need to circulate fresh air in? an thats with my temps where i want them.

see actual ? i have is that my light is completly air tight. if i where to just vent my intake air straight thru light so it dont enter room and just add Co2 would that b ok? or would i still need to bring in fresh air? an thats with cool temps....

Hey E doh907
Did you manage to work out the correct way to go with the sealed room, Light vented through room so no extra heat, about how many times you need to put in fresh air if you are soaking with Co2 all light hours, or infact do they need fresh air, surley that is just bringing in new Co2 from outside, anyhow, anyone got a clue please, setting it up tomorrow, got the evolution complete set up, fan/speed controller and the carbon dioxide Controller and this is also one of the settings i think.
Cheers

exhale works good and for approx. 6 months good price. my room is 1300ppm when my exhaust is off. I have 2 bags of exhale. its vey easy to use.
I also do the sugar and yeast. or run the propane torch. the torch fills my small 6'x12' too fast.
luis 1 is plenty. i think its 30 bucks on amazon.got to keep the fans running. I exhaust back into my grow room until it gets too hot. then exhaust.

have you checked the new cannabis grow guide at the daily smoker already? was very helpful for me. Nice to have a different perspective than the 420 grow guide.:420: - which is perfect of course, but Daily Smoker, being the hero of how to roll video's and all, has some pretty interesting stuff to say as well! :D
I myself use a two liter bottle filled half with warm H2O and a cup of white sugar, chill mixture and baking yeast... works best for me.
good luck! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom