How much could i Yield from a 5x5 Grow Room?

RodMo

Hello, i am using a 5x5 Gorilla Grow Room, 600W Dimmable Ballast, and a 20 slot plant sea of green hydroponics.

I know yield varies on many things such as care, nutes, lighting conditions, temp, C02, how well you use the Trellis system etc..

All i'm trying to do get is an estimate of the Yield given normal conditions or even poor given these specs.

Complete Set up system here: Best Grow Room | Grow Rooms | Grow Room Review | Best Grow Rooms

Can anyone help please!?

Welcome to the forum. :welcome:

I believe that the strain you choose and the length of vegetative cycle are going to be pretty important factors to consider. With out those know, it's just impossible for anyone to give an accurate answer.

I grow using the Sea of Green technique. I'm not of aware of any trellising being feasible. Staking for support of the main cola, yeah. But training in any form negates the principle of Sea Of Green-one main cola.

I think you'll average around .5 grams/watt on your first grow. But, that's a shot in the dark guesstimation.

Thanks Josh223,

Would that be 0.5 grams per plant?

I sure hope not! 1/2 gram per watt of light you are using is what I meant (dry weight). So 600 watts times .5 would equal 300 grams or roughly 10 ounces of dried medicine.

Like you said, there are a lot of variables at play. It's really hard, even for an experienced grower, to make an on-point yield prediction.

Some people aim for 1 gram per watt as a goal. That's fine and well. I'd love to produce that efficiently. But the truth is that I don't. I prefer to judge myself on a grams/square foot. I routinely pull over 100 dried grams from every square foot. I grow Hempy Sea of Green perpetually with usually zero veg time from rooted clone.

By the way again, for the 5x5 space, 10Oz total?

Josh every time i get to exchange information with people like you i feel i know nothing about this (in reality i do not) and feel as i should i call a 1 800 Grow line, is there such a thing?

I was purely doing this to get a real yield number for my new-to-be setup but given the fact that i simply don't know and would like to learn lots more to be more prepared, are there full on tutorials for my kind of set up you would recommend, please?

:confused:

Everyone in this community is here to help you succeed. I used to think I knew a thing or two before finding this place. I was sadly mistaken. The best thing you can do is read through as much info on here as you can find time.

Once you get your setup, make a grow journal. That way you get almost real time help from folks. Seriously, some of the best growers in the world are members.

As JJ Bones was saying in your other question, how long you keep your plant in more than 12 hours in a day of light (vegetative growth cycle) directly relates to how large the final plant is. A plant that is placed into flowering (12 hrs light, 12 hrs darkness) straight from germination or rooted clone will never yield as much as a six month old plant.

I go the lots of smaller plant method. I only have 6' of working height for flowering. Sometimes I run out of room putting clones in straight from my cloning machine. Currently I'm running 600 watts of HPS with additional side florescent lighting in a 4'x4'. While I am running a form of hydro, it's not what you're looking at buying. You can peak through my journals, the green writing at the bottom of my posts, to get an idea of different plants and sizes/yields.

I wish you luck in all your future endeavors. :Namaste:
:420:

Back
Top Bottom