How much do you smoke?

Mr.WeedMan

Just interested. How much does everyone here smoke in a week? I go thru about a quarter ounce. Thats all I can afford for now at least.

i smoke an oz a week. I live with a roommate and I buy one 1/8th a day and she buys it the other day and so on and so forth. Then in the beginning of the month instead of buying an 1/8th I get a quarter or oz. It all depends on finances

You should probably specify which type of weed it is also. If your smoking an ounce of dank a week you are really doing some serious smoking. I feel like im high most of the time and I dont come close to an ounce

This question get asked alot and every time I answer my number gets lower as my quality get better. I am still smoking on purple #1 from last year, and I go through about 1/4 of that a week. My indoor weed consist of a maui, and da purps, I make sure to only smoke an 1/8 of each of those a week. My lowryders and lr hybrids got incenerated the other day because of a fit of rage, I am tired of breeding plants that are so inconsistent and lacking potency, a few promising phenos does not justify the amount of work I had to put into 50+ plants lol.....but overall 1/2 oz give or take

Hmm... It seems about an oz a month give or take a few grams here and there. I smoke daily, but not all day. mostly at night. All day stone-a-thons are left for my few days off a month. Though there are usually a few months out of the year that I can almost double that if there are a lot of get togethers, or vacation time, or just a plain old rough couple of weeks.

Felt I should add that I also smoke middies. Not quite schwag (except for recently) and not usually super high quality one-hit-quit type of stuff either.

typically when able to and im not out of ganj between ¾-1oz a week...or when i an get an 8th an thats all i have for a while i can make it last 4 or 5 days

I smoke regs (traditionally grown Malawi gold) to keep my depression down and my head straight - up to 2 oz in a week +-. However, I have friends that grow and I grow some dank shit - too strong to smoke ALL the time - I hit it on the weekends or last thing at night - sometimes can't even smoke a king size joint in one ses, have to put it out or it goes out while I am lost in thought or a 1000 mile stare and I light it up again when I remember to - I cannot say I could hit an oz of that stuff in a week, maby half if I am not working and smoking from the time I wake up. :peace:

As much as I can, whenever I can. I just LOVE it! It helps me deal with the absurdities that life presents us with, and it helps me sleep better.

Vinny

Back
Top Bottom