How much do you think is?

staic112

i know it aint good bud and all its only mids but anyways i just got some bud for free and i was wondering how much weed you think this?

0320091410.jpg

quarter

yeah def. looks like closer to a half. free weed is better than no weed, and its not the buds fault for being shitty, blame it on the guy who did a poor job growing it.

Yep looks to be about a half. About $200 in my neck of the woods. Looks like fairly tight bud so it should smoke pretty good.

Yep looks to be about a half. About $200 in my neck of the woods. Looks like fairly tight bud so it should smoke pretty good.

200! damn thats alot its not even that much kill look at the cell phone next to them, looks way bigger compared to them and thats a small cell so im guessing just looks like alot but really isnt looks to me like a hooked up 20 sack of some pop

i know it aint good bud and all its only mids but anyways i just got some bud for free and i was wondering how much weed you think this?[/IMG]

it was free
thats the best kind ;) when youre broke

Looks like 1/4 to me. Round here that'd go for $50-$60. Good going getting it for free. Looks like decent enough smokage to get good and floored for a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom