How much does a plant go for? And questions

DaHui

Right now my friend says he can gets plants, like the seeds are in the earth and the plant is about 2 inchs tall, for 5$... I have no clue if it's a good price.. Aren't seeds like 5$ and lots more? I really would like to grow a couple plants. How much should I buy? Don't I end up loosing a couple after sexing them? Like I throw out the males right? How much should I buy if lets say I wanted 5 plants... I was thinkin' 10... But outta the 10 they won't all be females... Maybe a couple will come out right... at least half.. No? Someone please answer, lol

I dunno..I wouldnt buy a 2 inch plant. I would do it myself. But thats me.

DaHui said:
Right now my friend says he can gets plants, like the seeds are in the earth and the plant is about 2 inchs tall, for 5$... I have no clue if it's a good price.. Aren't seeds like 5$ and lots more? I really would like to grow a couple plants. How much should I buy? Don't I end up loosing a couple after sexing them? Like I throw out the males right? How much should I buy if lets say I wanted 5 plants... I was thinkin' 10... But outta the 10 they won't all be females... Maybe a couple will come out right... at least half.. No? Someone please answer, lol
I got 500 seeds for 15 dollars off a friend of mine.I'm starting to plant today.

If you want to pay seed sellers then buy feminized seeds. You won't ever be able to make seeds so you can grow for almost free.

I would never buy someone else's plants. Who knows what you are getting?

Back
Top Bottom