How much is it usually for a marijuana card?

eatbeef40

Yeah so im 18 and i just called one of the local clinics and i have an appointment with them on wednesday....i got some questions though that i forgot to ask the guy on the phone....

1. The guy on the phone said that its $150 to get the card if i bring my medical record...and if not then they will make me a medical record and have me pay $200 the first time and they he said their gonna give me a card thats good for 6 months or something like that and then he told me that ima have to come back two more times after the first visit and to bring $50 bucks for each visit making it $300.00... this sounds right, right?

2. Do I go in by myself or can I bring a friend with me and have him like sit outside or something..

3. Will this affect my actual record? or is this all concealed and between me and the doctor?

4. Will this affect me and any jobs i wanna apply to in the future?

I am sure it depends on which state you live in, since like everything else cost differs from state to state. In Oregon you are looking at I believe it is $250 for the MMJ card and another $50 fee to designate a permit for a grower. I would suggest you go to your states web site, in Oregon it is Oregon.gov and look it up. All the fees should be covered as well as many frequently asked questions.
Best of luck to you.

Oh and will future employees ever know? NO this is considered a medical record and unless you specifically fill out paper work allowing disclosure of your records they can not let anyone know.

Back
Top Bottom