How much longer before harvesting?

RAIN MAN

I have a Blueberry Kush plant in about 4 weeks into flowering, I've been feeding it
Terpinator, General Hydroponic's Microbloom and Microgrow, and pH up.
I feed it nutrients every 2 days and water it everyday.
The plant is about 2 feet and 6 inches tall.
About how much longer before harvesting?
What is the best way to get a larger yield, plant food wise, feeding times and any type of tricks that will give a larger yield.

IMG_20181010_210026.jpg

IMG_20181010_205906.jpg
IMG_20181010_210026.jpg

Id guess 50 55 days for that strain. But it looks or leans sativa to me. Some of those three leaf sets make me think there's been some light stress involved.

What's the medium? That's aggressive feeding/ watering?

Let's start there. Maybe give a run down of your lights and overall setup

I'm using Foxfarm soil, I'm feeding it a even amount a plant food, not too much and nor too little. I've had the plant outdoors for 75% of It's life. I transplanted it indoors about 2 weeks ago.
I bought a 3000 watt light from eBay.

Id guess 50 55 days for that strain. But it looks or leans sativa to me. Some of those three leaf sets make me think there's been some light stress involved.

What's the medium? That's aggressive feeding/ watering?

Let's start there. Maybe give a run down of your lights and overall setup

I'm using Foxfarm soil, I'm feeding it a even amount a plant food, not too much and nor too little. I've had the plant outdoors for 75% of It's life. I transplanted it indoors about 2 weeks ago.
I'm using a 3000 watt light from eBay.

Oh my. You brought it inside after two weeks of flowering.... oh my. She looks pirty.... in a just got uprooted two weeks into flowering kinda way. She'll recover.....

My rule of thumb is never tell someone their plant is ugly or their method isn't working.

So, I'd go easier on the fox farms and the light. Neither seem to be helping. Well, 3000 watts will dry her out fast.

What size can you in and how about your grow space? You must be moving some air?

Oh my. You brought it inside after two weeks of flowering.... oh my. She looks pirty.... in a just got uprooted two weeks into flowering kinda way. She'll recover.....

My rule of thumb is never tell someone their plant is ugly or their method isn't working.

So, I'd go easier on the fox farms and the light. Neither seem to be helping. Well, 3000 watts will dry her out fast.

What size can you in and how about your grow space? You must be moving some air?
I got a good amount a grow space.
Enough to add a about 3 more plants in the vicinity.
I have a 3 week old seedling in a smaller pot with it.
Should I spray a water bottle on it on the plant?
Should I feed less and up it to every 4 days or so? In even amounts of course.
The light has a fan that blows on the plant

Id just leave it and see what you get? Roll some jbars and enjoy the harvest.

That's what we all chase in the beginning or the first few plants you grow. I get it. I'd look for solid genetics that produces weight. Not all strains will give you the same end weight. Even with the best growers under ideal circumstances. Are you more of a indica or sativa person?

That's what we all chase in the beginning or the first few plants you grow. I get it. I'd look for solid genetics that produces weight. Not all strains will give you the same end weight. Even with the best growers under ideal circumstances. Are you more of a indica or sativa person?

I actually enjoy both Indica and Sativa the same.

Back
Top Bottom