How much longer: day 74 Weedseeds Green Kush, my first auto

Ossi Ossi

Hey Y'all
This is my first Auto Day 74
Would like some advice on when to start 2 WEEK FLUSH till harvest and 2 DAYS OF DARK ?????
Excuse pics best ☺️ I can do

IMG_20211114_094417.jpg

IMG_20211114_094403.jpg

IMG_20211114_094338.jpg

Looks like they're maybe a month into flower and they've got another 4-6 weeks to go before they're ready. Most people here will discourage you from flushing since it's been shown to be bro science (doesn't make a difference). Feed them for the last two weeks instead. As far as the dark period goes, I've always been on the fence about this practice - I think any gains from it can be attributed to drought and not from the light deprivation itself. There's a good thread on here about improving trichome production by forcing drought conditions in the final week(s). Not to mention the whole 2 day thing has overlap with the fact you usually hang in the dark for a week or two... So I'm still skeptical.

4-6 weeks looks like a good estimate. There’s a little more science in the dark period, but flushing simply deprives your plant of nutes during the finishing process. Trichromes are produced by the plant for several reasons, one is drought protection, so some water deprivation, follow by adequate water should help trichrome production, in any case it won’t hurt!

Looks like they're maybe a month into flower and they've got another 4-6 weeks to go before they're ready. Most people here will discourage you from flushing since it's been shown to be bro science (doesn't make a difference). Feed them for the last two weeks instead. As far as the dark period goes, I've always been on the fence about this practice - I think any gains from it can be attributed to drought and not from the light deprivation itself. There's a good thread on here about improving trichome production by forcing drought conditions in the final week(s). Not to mention the whole 2 day thing has overlap with the fact you usually hang in the dark for a week or two... So I'm still skeptical.
Cheers man very helpful

flush if it makes you feel better…. but the leaf tips on that chick are not even burnt, looks to me like she has been very lightly dosed. I’d punch flower turbo charger then balance that with epsoms or cal-Mag

hey Regrowth that’s day 74 on auto - you think still needs another 4 to 6 weeks?
Thanks @013

4-6 weeks looks like a good estimate. There’s a little more science in the dark period, but flushing simply deprives your plant of nutes during the finishing process. Trichromes are produced by the plant for several reasons, one is drought protection, so some water deprivation, follow by adequate water should help trichrome production, in any case it won’t hurt!
Thanks for your input man

Ok guys
Thanks heaps for some very good info
I am in Ossie
Bunnings only Smalltown
I'm using calmag,potash,powerfeed,mollassis

if anyone has some other options for Bunnings stuff let me know asap
Only got 2-4 weeks of bulky my buds

Thanks to the whole team

Hey Y'all
This is my first Auto Day 74
Would like some advice on when to start 2 WEEK FLUSH till harvest and 2 DAYS OF DARK ?????

you're outside, you're auto, and all your questions are wrong.

it's all confusion. short answer is do nothing but keep feeding and pray it puts on some weight.

Back
Top Bottom