How much longer?

vdublova

hey just wondering what you guys think. These pictures are from 1 week ago. How much longer would you say until they are ready to be harvested?

IMG_008771.jpg

IMG_0091101.jpg

IMG_009061.jpg

so I finally found a pocket microscope(420 scope) and I had a look the trichomes, they are a white in colour and there are a lot of them... It looks really cool but I am not really too sure what it means lol.. Can anyone help me out as to what it means>? thanks

Your looking for less clear, mostly cloudy with some being amber. Just don't wait to long or they will all turn amber. I like an up high so I harvest when they are mostly cloudy. When they are mostly cloudy your plant is at it's most potent. If you wait to long and the majority of them turn amber it means the THC has degraded and you get a couch lock med type high. It's really up to you though. Just make sure you DON'T harvest when the majority of your tri's are clear. Also don't wait till the majority is amber. Find the middle road and you can't go wrong.

With the majority being white that means cloudy. I would watch them very close daily and wait to see some turn amber. From your description your getting really close but not quite ready yet.

Hope this helps. :goodluck:

I see you are like me and growing impatient. LOL

Be patient my friend and you will reap the benefits. I'm flushing one right now and my other 2 girls got another couple weeks til flush. Hopefully the hard frost holds off for a bit longer.

Being that those pics are a week or so old, I'd say depending on your trich preference, you are entering the harvest zone within the next week!

Those look fab by the way, makes me wish I could grow outdoors!

thanks man.. Just an other question. Judging from these pics and there are 7 plants, how much do you guys/girls recon I will yield from these girls?

aight. so i looked at it under a pocket microscope today and they are all white,a bit of them reddish, I was thinking about this weekend. Still too early would you say ?

If most of the trichs are milky with a few red or amber, you should be good to go.

More milky white = More of a head/uplifting high
More amber/red trichs = "Put you to bed" kind of high.

Or so I've read... :reading420magazine:

siiik man i cant wait and I m kinda nervous at the same time. and do I assume correctly that "flushing" means to rid the plants of nutes and water them with just plain water?

"or so ive read" - lol

Yes flush with no nutes, and if possible goto the store right now and buy some non sulferized molasses. The very best is Brer Rabbit brand. Mix one table spoon of that molasses per gallon of water. Judging by the size of your plants your probably going to want to mix up 20 gallons. Make sure to mix the molasses seperatly in pretty hot water to make sure it desolves. Then add it to your your water you plan on flushing with. Mix it up really good then flush like mad.

The molasses is worth it's weight in gold. It will cause your buds to swell like mad during the corse of the next few days. It is well worth the trouble and cost which is pretty cheap to begin with. It will give your plants a major sugar rush and thats what will make your bud swell like crazy. :tokin:

Anyways man you so have to post some pictures of your dried finished weight. I'm betting you get well over 1 1/2 pounds. :cheer:

When you have several plants, or even one plant, you can start to harvest at your own leisure. If you have one big fat upper cola that is ready just harvest and trim it. Most of the time the lower buds do not get as much light and take longer. You do not have to cut the whole tree down and hang it upside down. Just selectively cut some upper colas. By the time you have trimmed and dried those you can go after the other ones. By doing this and paying attention to trichome clarity along the way you can see what works best for you.

Life is a journey man, enjoy.

what time of the day is best for cutting,if any? i have read that you should cut them in the last hours of darkness.any thought.mine are very close too.what fun....Red

Back
Top Bottom