420 Magazine Background

how much nitrogen can I use before my plant starts to get sick...etc

fallan12

Im bout to transplant to a new pot and start flowering and I was wondering how much nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium I can have in my fertilizers.its my first grow indoors and im not using any liquid nutes or anything until after I get my roots in. I have looked at fox farms and bat guano and coca.i do have some mountain moss that I am using to keep the heat from my fertilizer to keep it moist can I mix that with my fertilizer to keep moisture in the fertilizer. What do you guys prefer to do and use. I am using 8 daylight cfls in a cabinet that I built with flat white walls. Ill post pictures soon. Input is welcome all input. thank you

PeytonManning

When you start flower, you want much lower amounts of nitrogen, and youll want a little more PK in there. Can't really help you on the soil stuff, I grow in straight perlite.

PeytonManning

It works great growing in straight perlite. You can't over-water it, I haven't had a single pest or deficiency, you don't have to prep it like soil. I water my plants every day with full strength nutes and no problems. They call them hempy buckets.

Top Bottom