how much nitrogen can I use before my plant starts to get sick...etc

fallan12

Im bout to transplant to a new pot and start flowering and I was wondering how much nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium I can have in my fertilizers.its my first grow indoors and im not using any liquid nutes or anything until after I get my roots in. I have looked at fox farms and bat guano and coca.i do have some mountain moss that I am using to keep the heat from my fertilizer to keep it moist can I mix that with my fertilizer to keep moisture in the fertilizer. What do you guys prefer to do and use. I am using 8 daylight cfls in a cabinet that I built with flat white walls. Ill post pictures soon. Input is welcome all input. thank you

When you start flower, you want much lower amounts of nitrogen, and youll want a little more PK in there. Can't really help you on the soil stuff, I grow in straight perlite.

It works great growing in straight perlite. You can't over-water it, I haven't had a single pest or deficiency, you don't have to prep it like soil. I water my plants every day with full strength nutes and no problems. They call them hempy buckets.

Back
Top Bottom