How much nitrogen for trees in flower

PsillyRabbit

I have been feeding with an n-p-k ratio of 1 every feeding with NFTG and mycochum (1-0-3)). About twice a week. Occasionally hitting it with a 2.
I am now noticing major yellowing around 3-4 weeks into flower. It seems to have happened almost out of no where. Should I up the nitrogen this late into flower?If so how high would you go? I could also increase the dosage or frequency but keep it at 1. Or is just time for a good defoliation?

y2.jpeg

y1.jpeg

l.jpeg

dont know squat about NFTG but she could use a bump in nutes, I’d be looking to hold steady on the current N dose but boost the PK side of the house and keep the ca & mg going too of course

what size container? when was it upcanned last?

i would not defol in flower, maybe lollipop lowers if you haven’t already. those fan leaves are doing heavy lifting plus nutrient storage……

lemme shout out at @emilya

The raised bed is about 4-5 yards with two plants in it.
They were planted in may. They are big girls. It wasn't in that picture but i have also been using a product called Bloom Booster Incredible Bulk 0.1-10-25 sparingly and way less than it says to use on the package.
I forgot to mention because i didn't think it was related but i just staked them like 24 hours before that yellow appeared.
Could damage to the roots ( stress) cause a fast yellowing?

support.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom