How much time does my plant have left?

Haze35

420 Member
Hello

My plant is in week 8 of flowering at day 50 today.My question is how much time does she left until harvest?I'm currently feeding her only with plagron PK 13-14 and I just fed her.When should I stop giving her the nutrient?

If I posted it in the wrong thread then sorry! :D

flower 1.jpg

flower 2.jpg

flower 3.jpg

Plants look good, the dark green almost waxy leaves looks like you went little heavy on the N sometime in the past, but they still look very good. As far as how long you've got to go, several weeks at least, you've still got mostly white pistils, doesn't look like the buds have swelled. You need to get a jewelers loop to check the trichromes, they should be all cloudy (no clear trichromes) with 10-30% amber. As far as nutes, I would continue with them. BTW, what's you grow medium, coco. hydro, soil? If in soil you really don't need to stop nutes.

Thank you for your answer!You are right.I went a little bit heavy on the N.I mixed 4ml of Plagron Terra Grow into about 1L of water.But before I fed it to her I added some more substrate to the plant to fully fill the pot,and I forgot that the substrate is already prefertilised which is enough for about 3 weeks.So the nitrogen in the bonus substrate was a little bit too much for her,but after that there werent any nutrient burns,excess or lack of nutrients.Just the very dark green leaves.

As far as growing medium,I'm using Plagron Grow mix

Here you can find more information about the soil I'm using.

My plant is in week 8 of flowering at day 50 today.
Nope. There are 7 days in a week so 50 days means it is 7 weeks and 1 day. Think along these lines. Puppy dogs and kittens and babies do not become 1 year old until 365 days after birth. We do not say that someone is 1 year old starting with the day they were born.;)

More importantly, though, is that we need to know when you started counting. Was it the first day the plant went into a 12 hours of dark schedule? Or was it the first day that pistils started showing at the tips of each branch?

OK, I found the other thread and in that one you wrote that you flipped the lighting on Tuesday, Sept 14th. That puts the time at 7 weeks and 1 day. Now you have to subtract the first week or so while the plant itself changed over to flowering. Most likely the pistils started to show 5 1/2 to 6 weeks ago.

So far you are off to a good start but the buds look small and very young because you are limited in the amount of light you can provide for the plant. That slows the flowering process. All of this is something many of use were faced with when we started growing. With a little bit more experience and eventually some brighter 'grow' lights, not household light bulbs, you will be able to get bigger buds and get used to the plants flowering schedules.

Since it was a bagseed plant we really cannot tell how many more weeks till harvest. But, we can make predictions based on our experience and what it looks like now. I figure that you have a minimum of 2 weeks, but probably 3 weeks for denser buds, but the buds will not be large.

All in all, the plant looks healthier than some of my first experiments so you are doing well so far.

Very strange, tried to get on the Plagron site and it told me that the content wasn’t available in the US. Weird!
Plagron is in the Netherlands and since the link told both of us that the content is not available here then there is a good chance that Haze35 is also in the Netherlands or close by and provided the European link. I fooled around with google and found the Plagron web site that would provide links for me but still have not found one for Growmix or Grow Mix.

So far I have found out that all of the Plagron substrates seem to be either peat moss, coco coir or clay ball (Hydroton) based so figure on a hydro style of grow. And, hydroponic types of fertilizers and nutrients would be called for.

Got a ways to go.... bigger roots bigger shoots. Could stand to go up a few sizes with pot size.

It's pretty dark green so there's a lot of N in there somewhere. I don't use much Nitrogen in my soil mix for a lot of reasons. Look for nutrients with low NPK values at this point. Say 1-1-1 or something close. If you're in soil mix thats a complete mix, I'd start skipping adding nutrients and add every 3rd watering and see if that helps the plant wanna start building up flowers.

Hey everyone.Sorry for not responding but I have been really busy lately.So it's day 77 counted from flipping the lights into 12/12.I'm planning to cut down this beauty tomorrow or the day after tomorrow,but I'm not really sure if i should harverst her,or let her go another week.What do you guys think?I have been using only water for around two weeks now.No nutrients at all.Also she has a lemony smell now which increases into a more lemony,orange and flowery smell when I accidentally touch the buds.

bud 1.jpg

bud 2.jpg

bud 3.jpg

bud 4.jpg

bud 5.jpg

the whole plant.jpg

I would give it another couple weeks, minimum, probably closer to 3-4 weeks. You've still got a lot of white pistils, not any amber trichromes, and some clear trichromes. Those buds still have a lot of "swell" to go. Resist the urge to yank, you've put in a lot of time and effort (the plant looks great), if you chop early you'll lose potency and yield. Get a jewelers loops so you can check the trichromes closely.

Update:So its Day 97 of flowering counted from the light flip into 12/12.I'v been flushing it for about a week or a week and a half now.The plant has a lemony/citrusy smell coupled with kind of a piney and creamy smell.There are a couple of white pistils left but most of the pistils on the bigger buds which are on the top are almost have brown pistils.Just about 2-3 white pistils left on the bigger buds,but the lower and much smaller flowers has some white pistils.Can I haverst after about five to six days or she needs more time?It would be cool if I could harvest it at christmas :D.The pictures are fresh.I just took them.

20211219_020800.jpg

20211219_020810.jpg

20211219_020822.jpg

20211219_021205.jpg

20211219_021212.jpg

20211219_022024.jpg

20211219_022034.jpg

For in a cardboard box so small.
I feel you done a great job.
Dont think about lights until your ready to upgrade your space.
Still think without a close up needs a while longer.
;)

Looking great, but just realized we’ve missed the elephant in the room and you need help immediately…

Haze35 you are at risk of fire using cardboard and you cannot upgrade that light without also getting a tent or a different setup…. I would strongly advise you to shut down immediately at harvest and do not light up again until you can regroup…. low budget is cool but risking life & limb is not. I know it sounds harsh but sent with much love

Our very own Bill284 recently had a house fire. BRB with a link >>>>> How to prevent a disaster

but dayum you did one hella job in a freaking box dude or dudette!!! Seriously that’s jammin nice flowers for the small space. I will add it’s more difficult to grow in a confined space, there is a law of nature than an organism cannot exceed the size of its environment so yup bigger space = the potential for a bigger plant having more yield.

yeah seriously tho shut her down at the chop and please read that link above

By the looks he has low wattage led bulbs.
Would not say its safe in cardboard box.
But not as big as a fire risk as a hps.
Hence me pointing out dont get a light till you upgrade your space.
To me that meant getting a tent guess i needed to state it better.
Then people might understand what im trying to say.
Then there would be no need for someone to repeat what i said worded better.

Back
Top Bottom