How much time is saved?

@bricktop, you need to take another few minutes to think about the big brush you are tarring all us n00bs with. I much prefer a lengthy explanation, apart from the love of reading I have and apart from writing showing you more of a persons nature helping folk form a bond, it was one person saying he cant be bothered to read.

I for one can be bothered and anyone with a thirst for learning/knowledge can be bothered.
I get what you are saying and its one of the reasons youtube how tos are huge, the lazy want everything right away crowd.

If your explanation is read, understood and helpful to one person out of everyone of this planet then its worth writing, let no one say otherwise.

There is no need to leave this site just because one member doesn't have the time to read your posts, different strokes for different folks that's all. Thanks for the info from everyone.

@Bricktop your obviously well educated about cannabis and I love your long posts I always read them...sum times I can't understand the technical terms or words but the info is always helpful. The lazy stoners wont bother to read it but they want too grow hi grade without knowledge. I got told 'the more your learn the more you earn' this is a good theory for cannabis cultivation keep that in mind ;) keep reading :)

That is what I said.

I liked everyone's response asking Bricktop to stay but the site would not let me like my own post.

Back
Top Bottom