How much time till harvest?

CannabisUSMC

Hey Guys, this is my first outdoor grow and I was wondering if you could tell me how much more time should I wait till I harvest. These are ron burgundy strain. I checked the trichomes and just am not sure if they are a milky white or just a little cloudy. Very few are amber, some are kinda clear, and I even see some that are green? My intention is to get a good head high and from what I have read, they should be milky white. Since I can't show them, I am wondering if you guys think they are close to ready by looking at the grown plant? I figure 1 more week but I do not want to miss that window and go more into a body high. Very new to this so I am learning. Thanks for any advice.

Also, close to harvest, how often should I water them?

the main cola looks real close from what I can see, more pics would help. and as far as the plant as a whole the lower nugs look like they could go longer. so if you do take the main let the other bud sites grow for awhie more:peace:

Get a microscope from a sponsor and check the trichs(crystals) to see when ready amber is done and ready for harvest. But what did the packaging say about flowering time? its close to that

Back
Top Bottom