How much time to clone from seeds?

RandyL

For my next grow in a month or 2, I was thinking of ordering seeds to eliminate the problem of old weak, multi-generation clones. I can never trust any dispensaries with what they say their clones are.

I wanted to order maybe 10 seeds, feminized, and hope that most of them turn out to be female. Grow the seeds into plants, then cut clones and turn 5-8 female plants into maybe 20 or so.

How long would I have to let a seedling grow before it can make good clones? 3-4 weeks maybe?

Also, I want a pure indica strain, sativas grow too tall and thin and don't produce enough volume. Any reccommendations? Is Bubba OG available as seeds? Any other high yield indicas I should consider?

(I grow for my local dispensary, I do not smoke myself.)

I have been growing out females from seeds, veg normally 23 days, take clones, give her 7 more days to recover, then send the donor into flower. Keeps me around 30 days from seed to flower, another 2 weeks or so to get the clones growing well.

As far as indica dominant strains I have only grown Nirvana Papaya, Nirvana Northern Lights, and I have Nirvana Blue Mystics on the grow right now. The papaya is great smoke, good yeild, and easy to grow. I have a few more papaya seeds I plan on doing a SOG with in the spring. Northern Lights did me well too.

BC

you want your plants to reach a certain stage before cuting clones.
cloning chamber till roots show
veg room for at least 2 weeks, youll grow the best cannabis with the best roots. the better the root ball the better the cannabis. i dont even care what the plant looks like as long as its healthy in veg. when i care is in flower. i try my best to grow the best and biggest root ball, thats just as white as ther driven snow! since i started this my plants and end result have changed for the bbbbest!!!
plant hight is usually about 18 to 24 inches before i take clones!!!
peace and happy growin

Back
Top Bottom