420 Magazine Background

How much to trim

Boss

I want to go to 12/12 soon, but I am wondering how much I should trim the big leaves to ensure lower growth of the plant? Will it just stretch up during flowering so I donlt have to worry about it? I can throw up some new pics if that would help.

Thanks all.

:27:

UPDATE:Never mind, I trimmed them up today, but verry little.

Last edited:

Boss

Ill have before and after shots as soon as last pic gets approved.

Before:
DSCN43477.JPG

Paladin

Next time instead of moving or cutting the leaves, either add more light or add a light mover so that the area of shade is minimized. :smoke2:

Paladin

Well , my philosophy is .....as long as they're not dead , there's no screw up , only a learning lesson. The large leafs are the ones that feed the branches and also the formation of bud sites. Also triming is stressful on the plants. too much stress ( especially at the early stages of growth ) has a tendancy to either produce males or turn females to hermaphrodites. Only time will tell how things will turn out . Next time don't trim and see how the end results compare . :smokin::smoke2::smokin:

naturalhi

Boss, ya must have a very small cabinet to feel the need to bust their cherry that small, they don't look old enough to ride bicycles =>P

MOTAvation

420 Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
Very nice plants, cant wait to see them flower

RooRman

Your doing fine. Nice plants! :439:

MTL'SFINEST

hey guys, im in the same position as boss g i have 5 clones in vegetative stage I'd like some help but i cant post my pictures cause they are too big..somebody could tell me how to resize them so they can fit this site? thanks in advance for your answers

Top Bottom