How much to trim

Boss

I want to go to 12/12 soon, but I am wondering how much I should trim the big leaves to ensure lower growth of the plant? Will it just stretch up during flowering so I donlt have to worry about it? I can throw up some new pics if that would help.

Thanks all.

:loopy:

UPDATE:Never mind, I trimmed them up today, but verry little.

Ill have before and after shots as soon as last pic gets approved.

Before:
DSCN43477.JPG

Next time instead of moving or cutting the leaves, either add more light or add a light mover so that the area of shade is minimized. :smokin:

Well , my philosophy is .....as long as they're not dead , there's no screw up , only a learning lesson. The large leafs are the ones that feed the branches and also the formation of bud sites. Also triming is stressful on the plants. too much stress ( especially at the early stages of growth ) has a tendancy to either produce males or turn females to hermaphrodites. Only time will tell how things will turn out . Next time don't trim and see how the end results compare . :smokin::smokin::smokin:

Boss, ya must have a very small cabinet to feel the need to bust their cherry that small, they don't look old enough to ride bicycles =>P

Very nice plants, cant wait to see them flower

Your doing fine. Nice plants! :grinjoint:

hey guys, im in the same position as boss g i have 5 clones in vegetative stage I'd like some help but i cant post my pictures cause they are too big..somebody could tell me how to resize them so they can fit this site? thanks in advance for your answers

Back
Top Bottom