How much water in my bong?

ibchiefn

:smokin3:well i have a bong thats about a foot long and has a 45 degree angle with a fat bowl and it seems to hit hard...its glass...

the other night my friend had a graffix acrylic bong that has a metal slider and its about 2 feet it hits smooth like i was taking huge hits and with mine i cant take big hits...i choke so much...

so i was wondering does it hit smoother because its got a longer chamber if thats right......and how can i make mine smoother more water ice?

and shit man, just fill it up, take a hit, don't like it, take some out, take another hit, repeat until you like it

ok thanx, but what about my buddys plastic bong that hits smoother, i bought a glass one cuz i wanted a really smooth hit....and i was kinda pissed when i hit a plastic one that was more smooth than a glass is it because the chamber on that one is bigger/

ya thats what he had was some cleansing/filtering/difusing piece somthin like that

I LOVE SNOW BNG HITS!!! Thats why i bought a snowball machine (about 50 bucks) so now I make my own snow, cant beat a good snow packed bong hit, so smooth!:headbanger:

when we would get good snow, we would pack the bong up to the top and with every fresh hit, we would replace with snow........man, to be 21 again!

Hey, here's an idea. It might be that your bowl gets clogged up. That would make it more difficult to toke. You can solve this by putting in a glass screen, or they should sell disposable metal screens at the place you buy bongs.

Back
Top Bottom