How much water per day should I be feeding this plant?

RAIN MAN

Due to nutrient burning on my plant, I've began to flush the plant out for 2 weeks. I would like to know how much water should I be feeding this plant per day? I water twice a day right now.

Attachments

• 20190611_115029.jpg
    20190611_115029.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 157

I don't water too much. I put small amounts of water. On terms of gallons and pints, I'm going to water every 3 days from now on, but how much water should I water those every 3 days?

I don't water too much. I put small amounts of water. On terms of gallons and pints, I'm going to water every 3 days from now on, but how much water should I water those every 3 days?
It's foxfarm soil, also It's an outdoor grow.

Never used Fox Farm, but rule of thump is water only when needed, and then water well. Try watering by weight of your pot and only water when it gets fairly light.

Never used Fox Farm, but rule of thump is water only when needed, and then water well. Try watering by weight of your pot and only water when it gets fairly light.
Sounds good, I will be watering small amounts every 3 days, and feed every 5 days.

Only water when pots are lite, real lite, if growing in fabric pots feel the bottoms for moisture or dampness besides going old school ,finger to the first knuckle witch works too ! Pot likes to cycle wet to dry and seams to flourish under those conditions just like a weed btw. When I water I always water to 20% runoff with or without fert+ just alternate, don’t try to do a set amount or times, plants grow diff at diff times, conditions change humidity, temps all effect water consumption, my point is don’t try to plan, let the plant tell U.when it’s time.

Only water when pots are lite, real lite, if growing in fabric pots feel the bottoms for moisture or dampness besides going old school ,finger to the first knuckle witch works too ! Pot likes to cycle wet to dry and seams to flourish under those conditions just like a weed btw. When I water I always water to 20% runoff with or without fert+ just alternate, don’t try to do a set amount or times, plants grow diff at diff times, conditions change humidity, temps all effect water consumption, my point is don’t try to plan, let the plant tell U.when it’s time.

Thank you for the information.

Back
Top Bottom