How much will i get off my plant

kronick140

im growing a few plants under 2 flourescent lights in my closet. its just some regs, and i know that different plant types will always vary in size, but could some one give me an estimate on how much weed you think i will get from one plant(weight) ?

You know...I have to giggle when I see this question. There is no way to even guess that answer. That would be like me asking you this question...if you married and had kids with the girl across the way, how tall will your second child be? :rofl:
Most experienced growers average 2 to 4 ounces per plant indoors with HID lighting but like I said...there are way too many variables to even attempt to guess. :-D

well...not much. BUT...if you use your floresent to root cuttings, assuming you have a good strain, and you switch to H.I.D. lighting and everything is perfect and you are perfect... typically, experienced growers get 300g to 500g per square metre. for novices ; it's best not to expect too much. a lot of people have a bad experience the first time out and they give up. get educated and be persistent:cheesygrinsmiley:

You know...I have to giggle when I see this question. There is no way to even guess that answer. That would be like me asking you this question...if you married and had kids with the girl across the way, how tall will your second child be? :rofl:
Most experienced growers average 2 to 4 ounces per plant indoors with HID lighting but like I said...there are way too many variables to even attempt to guess. :-D

^^
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom