How Much Will I Yield?

I work with a 400w light and lowering your light closer to the plant will get you fatter nugs and a higher yield. Less plants would actually be better than more. You would need 6 plants for 6oz. Instead if you grow 2 plants you can easily get over 6oz per plant. Put them in 5 gallon buckets and keep the light no more than a ft away. Every foot further away from the light you lose lumens and intensity. The closer to the light you lose footage but you have intensity and lumens :thumb:

Okay sounds great! Also will a 100 watt cfl be good for mother plant on 24/7?

I would say get a 65w CFL which are equivalent to a 150w 6500k. hat would be better. Or if you cant find one of those that fits a medium base just get 6x 100w CFLs. 1 wouldnt be enough because it would continue to grow and start to starve for light. In turn it would end up looking unhealthy. You can try 4 but I would use 6. If you go on home depot website you will see some great medium base CFL's 150w to 300w for $10-$17 :thumb:

The thing is my power usage cant be over 400k/w a month for everything in my grow. Tight police watch on utilities here. but 2 plants under a 400 would yield 6oz a plant? And i understand what lumens are. Plenty of high times lol

I live by the smaller plant theory My ladies are
grown in 2gal smart pots vegged for 3 weeks then
on to flower for 6 , strain plays a big part as its 60a days frm seed and has the potential
for 20-32g a plant (one indoors )
I average juz under an ounce per plant, but
cannaknowledge does help and um shooting for that 32! Dry that is:blunt::blunt:

look what atittude seed bank is givin 6 free fem seeds with a 30 euro buy january promotion better jump on it if it's not over yet!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom