How Much Will I Yield?

Yup, just have to check around some, to me herbs is a one stop shop..........;)

10 days has been the longest, of course geographical location makes a difference ....

Also, any advice on how to store them when they do get here? Can I just keep them in a dry drawer in my cupboard, or does it need to be something better than that?

Copied from article.........
My favorite method to stores seeds is to place your seeds in a film canister, then fill it up to the top with rice, this will absorb any moisture, and either freeze them for long term storage or place in a dry, dark cool place for a shorter time period.

Alot, if you do it right. Not so much, if you dont

Absolutley :thumb: The information you seek, may be all the way back on Pg 1 Or not :peace:

How much will one plant yield?

You can get many ounces or just a few grams. Depends on how big you grow the plant before flowering. Just fill your grow space and you'll get as much as you can. :)

You can get many ounces or just a few grams. Depends on how big you grow the plant before flowering. Just fill your grow space and you'll get as much as you can. :)

Thanks! :) mine are 1 1/4 months and there getting at 18 inches. I just now cut my time down form 24/0 - 18/6 yesterday. Don't know that there sex's are going to be but once I do I'm going to thin them out to 3 or 4 for my grow room. My grow room is about 5'4'' tall and about 3' wide. And my wat's is 400. Thanks so much for answering my question. And to everyone else that did as well.

Thanks! :) mine are 1 1/4 months and there getting at 18 inches. I just now cut my time down form 24/0 - 18/6 yesterday. Don't know that there sex's are going to be but once I do I'm going to thin them out to 3 or 4 for my grow room. My grow room is about 5'4'' tall and about 3' wide. And my wat's is 400. Thanks so much for answering my question. And to everyone else that did as well.

Are you doing any training to manage the plant's height? 5'4" is not a lot of vertical. If that plant is 18" above the pot, the pot is 12", that leaves you only 34". The plant will double, or even triple, in size after you start flowering. Unless you're planning to start training that plant, you better start flowering now! ;)

I live in Australia and for legal reasons we grow 1 plant per light. It doesn't really make a difference - the amount of bud is relative to the amount of light and the conditions, not the amount of plants - 1 plant per light yields the same as 5 plants under the same light, the 1 plant is just alot bigger than the 5. With the correct conditions (those found on this sites info are good), I've consistently gotten a minimum of 1 pound per plant - I generally yield between 3 - 3.3 pounds with 2 plants at the moment using a 1000W MH with supagrow globe and a 400W son-t-agro HPS, in a room 1.6 meters wide X 3 meters deep X 2.4 meters high (5.2 feet X 5.9 feet X 7.9 feet). You need digital testers for pH and TDS (EC) and an exhaust fan going 24hrs a day. I have one fans tubing attached to an open window and the other fans tubing entering into my house roof. During cooler months I suck air from the roof and expel through the window to outside, during warmer months I reverse this. I use canna 2-part nute and combine with "monsta bud" and "superthrive" during flowering. pH slightly lower during flowering. Also I cut the trunk off at 8 branches, tie them down and continue to spread and crown all larger branches until the finished plants are approx. 2.5 foot high by the width of my room (see sizes above) with crown buds growing everywhere. It takes practice to grow plants like this but it's very rewarding once you work it out. Pruning correctly to suit your room and lights can add ounces to your overall yield:-> I'm happy to share my experiences/knowledge with anyone who likes the sound of this method. Cheers:)

I live in Australia and for legal reasons we grow 1 plant per light. It doesn't really make a difference - the amount of bud is relative to the amount of light and the conditions, not the amount of plants - 1 plant per light yields the same as 5 plants under the same light, the 1 plant is just alot bigger than the 5. With the correct conditions (those found on this sites info are good), I've consistently gotten a minimum of 1 pound per plant - I generally yield between 3 - 3.3 pounds with 2 plants at the moment using a 1000W MH with supagrow globe and a 400W son-t-agro HPS, in a room 1.6 meters wide X 3 meters deep X 2.4 meters high (5.2 feet X 5.9 feet X 7.9 feet). You need digital testers for pH and TDS (EC) and an exhaust fan going 24hrs a day. I have one fans tubing attached to an open window and the other fans tubing entering into my house roof. During cooler months I suck air from the roof and expel through the window to outside, during warmer months I reverse this. I use canna 2-part nute and combine with "monsta bud" and "superthrive" during flowering. pH slightly lower during flowering. Also I cut the trunk off at 8 branches, tie them down and continue to spread and crown all larger branches until the finished plants are approx. 2.5 foot high by the width of my room (see sizes above) with crown buds growing everywhere. It takes practice to grow plants like this but it's very rewarding once you work it out. Pruning correctly to suit your room and lights can add ounces to your overall yield:-> I'm happy to share my experiences/knowledge with anyone who likes the sound of this method. Cheers:)

Awesome share Jimi. any chance you can share a pic? I'm thinking of Mr Miagi and his Bonsai trees by grow up shortly, then training them to grow horizontally from there till she flowers. If no on the pics, still big thnx for sharing you expreience and wisdom!!!

Thanks for the lovely reply mate. That was my 1st post on a website. As for the pics, I have some that were taken with a polaroid camera back in the days before digital was everywhere and haven't taken any for a while as every plant looks like a clone of the previous ones (because they are). I'll be sure to get a good digital pic when my next crop is about finished and will post it or show it to you. I tried taking a pic of a polaroid photo with a digital camera but it's kinda shit. I'll try again though since you seem interested. Thanks again for the reply to my post mate. Will put a pic on asap.

as a newbie doing a 1st time grow, i tried a little experiment, asked on here about the effects of far infra red on plants but did not really get any definatve info, so i had some blue cheese seeds all from same batch, did 1st grow in a far infrared sauna.(made a great grow room) it was wintertime and blooming freezing in my apt, so decided to use the saunas heaters to keep the temp in the right range, using 2x125cfl lights the 1st 2 plants yielded 2 and a half jars of awesome bud( each jar takes 2 pints of water to fill) so you can get an idea of the amount i got. not bad i thought for a 1st timer.

anyways, come the summer time i use the same seed batch, everything else was the same, except i never switched the sauna heaters on as it was warm enough being summertime. long story short, i only got 1 and a half jars of bud on this grow. now i know this is not proof of any kind but it has set me wondering again" did the use of far infra red light really have this much effect on the outcome.

i would be really interested to know if anyone else has tried this and what the outcome was.

unfortunatly i no longer have the fir sauna so cannot repeat the experiment.
oh btw one of the 1st plants got the top damaged(snapped over by me by accident) and some kind person on here told me to splint the plant with popsicle sticks and tape and hope for the best, i was suprised it worked, the plant fixed itself just had a bump in the main stalk but healed nicely.

cheers ,
budbunny

as a newbie doing a 1st time grow, i tried a little experiment, asked on here about the effects of far infra red on plants but did not really get any definatve info, so i had some blue cheese seeds all from same batch, did 1st grow in a far infrared sauna.(made a great grow room) it was wintertime and blooming freezing in my apt, so decided to use the saunas heaters to keep the temp in the right range, using 2x125cfl lights the 1st 2 plants yielded 2 and a half jars of awesome bud( each jar takes 2 pints of water to fill) so you can get an idea of the amount i got. not bad i thought for a 1st timer.

anyways, come the summer time i use the same seed batch, everything else was the same, except i never switched the sauna heaters on as it was warm enough being summertime. long story short, i only got 1 and a half jars of bud on this grow. now i know this is not proof of any kind but it has set me wondering again" did the use of far infra red light really have this much effect on the outcome.

i would be really interested to know if anyone else has tried this and what the outcome was.

unfortunatly i no longer have the fir sauna so cannot repeat the experiment.
oh btw one of the 1st plants got the top damaged(snapped over by me by accident) and some kind person on here told me to splint the plant with popsicle sticks and tape and hope for the best, i was suprised it worked, the plant fixed itself just had a bump in the main stalk but healed nicely.

cheers ,
budbunny

That's interesting, but I don't think any lights can match the full spectrum light of good old outdoor sun. I doubt I'll ever grow indoors because of that.

Back
Top Bottom