How much wind is too much?

Remystemple

I have a pretty awesome amount of fans for my tent. oscillating, clip on, tilting ect. but always find myself going crazy over placement as i'm always worried about wind burn. how much is too much? how much flapping around in the breeze is it ok for the leaves. I found last grow i was more comfortable with stronger air flow in flower when the buds were getting big.

am i over thinking it? should i just let the fans rip?

If you notice all the branches are growing from one side like on trees on extremely windy locations, lol, it's probably too much.

If you notice all the branches are growing from one side like on trees on extremely windy locations, lol, it's probably too much.

ok, so no looney toons type stuff and i should be good. got it, thanks!

I have a pretty awesome amount of fans for my tent. oscillating, clip on, tilting ect. but always find myself going crazy over placement as i'm always worried about wind burn. how much is too much? how much flapping around in the breeze is it ok for the leaves. I found last grow i was more comfortable with stronger air flow in flower when the buds were getting big.

am i over thinking it? should i just let the fans rip?
The wind circulates the air which you need. To increase effects of the current wind speed: watch how much it wobbles, even try to time it, then start adding weight to the fan leaf stems. Observe again while timing, the wobble duration should have increased with out risking wind damage. I burned one to the point the leaves were curled looking like they had a calcium deficient. But on this one I increased the effect of the current speed by adding weight. The wobble puts pressure on the stalk and the plant will eventually turn to its normal wobble where you add more weight. The stalk will get strong like hulk.

The wind circulates the air which you need. To increase effects of the current wind speed: watch how much it wobbles, even try to time it, then start adding weight to the fan leaf stems. Observe again while timing, the wobble duration should have increased with out risking wind damage. I burned one to the point the leaves were curled looking like they had a calcium deficient. But on this one I increased the effect of the current speed by adding weight. The wobble puts pressure on the stalk and the plant will eventually turn to its normal wobble where you add more weight. The stalk will get strong like hulk.

i want strong stalks. i'm gonna let the fan rip. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom