How much yield/how do they look?

Ddosed

Hey everyone! I started this grow back in April with two white widow plants from Nirvana.
The plants since then have grow a lot clearly.

Currently in their 4th week of flowering, Kristine and Krystal are looking glorious!
Also in their 4th week of flowering, I have two Freebie seeds from Nirvana, one appears to be Jack Herer looking, and the other is showing pure sativa purp pheno. The edges of the leaves are curling ever so slightly inward and are dark purple/bluish.

Basically I am looking for opinions and possible yield from my babies!

Here are the ladies!
Krystal who stands at 32' inches tall was topped at a foot tall to become a multi-stalk plant.
KRYSTAL_7-15-2014_FULL_SHOT1.JPG

WHITE_WIDOW_UP_CLOSE.JPG

WHITE_WIDOW_UP_CLOSE_2.JPG

Kristine who stands at 30' inches tall was also topped at a foot tall to become a multi-stalk plant.
KRISTINE_LOWER_SHOT_7-15-20143.JPG

KRISTINE_OVER_HEAD_SHOT_7-15-20143.JPG

The Purple Sativa Freebie stands at 45 1/2 inches tall. It was not trained, nor topped, and no super cropping has been done
Take a look:
FULLER_PURP_SHOT_7-15-20143.JPG

PURP_FULL_SHOT_OTHER_SIDE_7-15-20141.JPG

The Jack Herer like Sativa Freebie is the tallest at 49' inches tall.
Take a look:
JACK_HERER_SATIVA_FULL_SHOT_7-15-20143.JPG

DECENT_PIC_JACK_HERER_7-15-20143.JPG

can you take a closer one of that jack , the very tops , it looks male , maybe im wrong but ive grown a couple of males from bag seed and its looks the same as mine did , im new so could be completely wrong , at the same time i would hate to see you lose your crop :thumb:
All four are females:) I believe it is just about to bud finally. The White Widow's buds are much further along.
Also currently on their night cycle atm!

Hi Ddosed. Good sized plants like those my guess is you could get 40-50 grams easy. The biggest plant I grew was a Durban from my first grow. She was about 32 inches and I got 2 oz. In the pic she is on the right

AlphaBetaOct23.png

I grow white widow , currently I get 2oz and a bit dryed per plant at 22 inch tall finished, and still upping my numbers as I have had this mom for a long time and still experimenting . Hope that's helps bud

I grow white widow , currently I get 2oz and a bit dryed per plant at 22 inch tall finished, and still upping my numbers as I have had this mom for a long time and still experimenting . Hope that's helps bud
I appreciate both of you replying! Hoping for a QP if not more. But hey, as long as my girls are happy! That's what matters.

Back
Top Bottom